Upgraded to SB Suite on Spirit Oct 24th Sailing Butler/Concierge?

Da-Painter

We were booked on the Spirit for Oct. 24, Barcelona to Venice, 10 day cruise in a balcony room, booked about 1 1/2 years ago.

Today I called the upsell # 800-625-4309 to see if anything was available for an upgrade. I spent 30 minutes on hold before speaking with someone, they informed me a SB Suite was available for $1000 more per person.

Of COURSE I took it, cannot complain about that price, still kept our previous perks, when we booked the cruise.

We were in an SG suite last time, this is the aft corner suite.

Does anyone know who the current Butlers and Concierge are on the Spirit?

Have done this itinerary before, but its always better in a suite!

Thanks, :):);)

We were booked on the Spirit for Oct. 24, Barcelona to Venice, 10 day cruise in a balcony room, booked about 1 1/2 years ago.

Today I called the upsell # 800-625-4309 to see if anything was available for an upgrade. I spent 30 minutes on hold before speaking with someone, they informed me a SB Suite was available for $1000 more per person.

Of COURSE I took it, cannot complain about that price, still kept our previous perks, when we booked the cruise.

We were in an SG suite last time, this is the aft corner suite.

Does anyone know who the current Butlers and Concierge are on the Spirit?

Have done this itinerary before, but its always better in a suite!

Thanks, :):);)

Don't know who they are but we had Florentina as concierge last Dec. and Teo as butler. Florentina was great, Teo so-so but someone a few weeks after us in the same room had much better service from him.

Which one did you get 9708 or 9208?

We have 9208, we had 9212 last time we were on the Spirit, have grown to love the aft cabins. Such a different experience with the wake behind you, pretty view.

Love the suites on the Spirit, very comfortable, bigger, then the new ships. :)

The other butler at the time was Seka, but again last Dec.

We were in 9708 and generally all was good. When ship hit 20+ knots though the rattle was pretty bad back there. Only had that happen the first and last day. Pretty sure there is a door outside your room to get the stairs outside either up or down, but if not, go to the other side.