Classic beverage package

Harbour20

We have traveled with a classic beverage before a few years ago and I have done some reading on CC and have found some bar menus. Some seem higher than I remember and one looks like there are very few drinks under the classic package ($6, $8, $9).

Does the destination of a cruise matter with drink menus? Example one menu from Master cellar bar, trip in Out of Southampton displays prices all above the $9.00 limit for classic beverage. My husband has previously gotten a Pinot Noir from there in this package, but this menu shows no wines in the $9.00 category.

Just trying to decide whether to get this package added onto to a cruise we are considering next month in the Caribbean.

most cruises that sail from the UK include the gratuity in the base price....so a drink that would cost $8 plus 18% gratuity in the Caribbean would cost $9.44 with no added gratuity on a UK cruise. They probably round to $9.50. In all other parts of the world, it's the price of the drink plus the gratuity....and the classic limit is on the price of the drink. If you have the classic package on a UK cruise, the price limit on included drinks goes up by 18% as well so the $8 drink is still covered by the classic package even though it now shows as $9.50.

Edited by ghstudio