Transpo from Miami to Fort Lauderdale

islegroove

Hi,

We're going to need transportation from Miami International to the Fort Lauderdale Cruise port for four adults, a child and a baby. Normally my wife and I take a taxi for the two of us but we are travelling with relatives and need a bigger vehicle.

Any recommendations?

Hi,

We're going to need transportation from Miami International to the Fort Lauderdale Cruise port for four adults, a child and a baby. Normally my wife and I take a taxi for the two of us but we are travelling with relatives and need a bigger vehicle.

Any recommendations?

I am so glad you have asked this question as we have the same question too....We travel on 8th March.....

For a group that size I would look into private transport - Larry's Limos is often suggested for Miami service.

You can check shared shuttles - Super Shuttle, American Shuttle and Go Airport are licensed for the MIA airport.

I would also look into a one way car rental - you will likely need a mini-van for your group plus bags; the rental will let you choose any hotel you want and to dine/shop where you want the night before your cruise.