With bags 1429.89 RT

A321 to Iceland and A320 to AMS

Air Transat

11-24

A310 to AMS

A330-200 to YYZ

With the option plus features is 2036.38

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Question seen an episode of Airport sub zero out of Edmonton a woman was flying from Edmonton to AMS to Paris than to Johansaberg but was denied boarding cause of a visa to fly from AMS to Paris how does Visa work?

It is really difficult to follow your thoughts without you using complete sentences. My suggestion is that you go to visit a TA who has experience with international travel and see what they have to say especially regarding visas from Canada to AMS and cruise ports, and to the Ukraine. What does your cruise say about visa requirements?

Sorry I have a learning disability and speech difficulties which can't put my thoughts and make sentences together, like what I read is different than what is asked

No problem. In your situation I would definitely go to a reputable TA with a friend or family member who knows you well. Adding in the Ukraine makes your travel more complicated. Could your relatives meet you in Amsterdam?

Take the train to Kiev than go back to AMS take the cruise

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I'm as big a train fan as any on these boards, but even I would baulk at a round-trip train ride between Amsterdam and Kiev.

Considering what you want to do, here's what I'd be looking at doing:

-Open-jaw flight - that means you fly into one city and out another. In your case, ideally it would be fly into Kiev and out of AMS. Using a totally random set of dates for next May and searching on https://matrix.itasoftware.com, I'm actually getting very good pricing on this combo on both Turkish Airlines via IST and LOT via WAW;

-Train one-way from Kiev to Amsterdam: a surprisingly straightforward journey, if long - it involves a night train to Warsaw, then train to Berlin and from there onto Amsterdam. Note it's a good day and a half journey, so you much allow for this in your schedule.

It is really difficult to follow your thoughts without you using complete sentences. My suggestion is that you go to visit a TA who has experience with international travel and see what they have to say especially regarding visas from Canada to AMS and cruise ports, and to the Ukraine. What does your cruise say about visa requirements?

To cocacola:

Try something other than your phone. The truncated posts make it almost impossible to give an informed answer, given that the post makes little sense.