RCCL Credit Card

RCLFan

Can anyone tell me, in order to Qualify for the 10,000 Point Promo when applying for the BOA Credit Card, how much needs to be spent to collect the Points?

Thanks

After an exhaustive Google search

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/dealsandmore/offer/visa.do

Edited by cruisinfanatic

You just need to make a single purchase. It could be a pack of gum for all they care.

I made about $15 in purchases the at a Fast Food restaurant for my first billing cycle. The next billing cycle is when I charged my upcoming cruise.

You get the points credited to your account on your statement closing date, which is better than Amex since they credit the membership rewards when you pay.

I used the 10,000 points, plus the additional 10,000 points to get $200 in OBC on my next cruise. Remember all purchases on RCCL (and sister lines) get double points.

When redeeming, make sure to put your RCCL reservation number into the comments section when you fill in the form with ship, sail date, etc. That way if there is any issue when crediting the points, it will be resolved. On my last cruise that I used points to get OBC, I saw the money in my account on the second day. It is Refundable OBC BTW, so you could not spend anything and get the cash back.

Edited by reedl

You just need to make a single purchase. It could be a pack of gum for all they care.

I made about $15 in purchases the at a Fast Food restaurant for my first billing cycle. The next billing cycle is when I charged my upcoming cruise.

You get the points credited to your account on your statement closing date, which is better than Amex since they credit the membership rewards when you pay.

I used the 10,000 points, plus the additional 10,000 points to get $200 in OBC on my next cruise. Remember all purchases on RCCL (and sister lines) get double points.

So your saying any Initial Transaction, regardless of amount spent will credit the account with 10,000 points? Thanks!