Upgrade offer.. yay or nay

dogchopper

We got our first upsell call for the 10 Day Vancouver to Hawaii cruise on the Legend - aft Balcony to Suite for $500 total. We passed on it with no regrets. I definitely wouldn't take it for a 6 day cruise, but that's just me - enjoy your balcony! :)

Keep in mind this 'suite' is not really a suite at all but just a balcony room with a few square feet add and I think one extra chair. Ninety square feet doesn't increase my comfort level.

Yeah I don't think the balcony is much bigger and the whirlpool tub isn't all that exciting, especially when I can go to the spa anytime I want.

The priority boarding would be nice but not worth 500 bucks.

Like I said, 300 bucks and I'd take it but I can do a lot with 500 bucks.

We got the same phone call, for the same cruise, but our upsell would be from Ocean View to suite, also for $500 extra. We turned it down. If it had only been $200 I think I would have taken it, but it wasn't worth $500 to us. We're happy with the cabin we chose.

I'm thinking that the Splendor on Dec 4 will be a very full ship!

We got the same phone call, for the same cruise, but our upsell would be from Ocean View to suite, also for $500 extra. We turned it down. If it had only been $200 I think I would have taken it, but it wasn't worth $500 to us. We're happy with the cabin we chose.

I'm thinking that the Splendor on Dec 4 will be a very full ship!

Yeah it looks pretty full. I would if loved a suite but I'm planning another cruise in May and that 500 bucks will pay for more than half of it.

We only booked a balcony because are the time we booked they were only about 20 bucks more than the interior cabins. :)

We will both have a great time!!:D