Meet & Mingle Question

FJTinSC

Does anyone know if you can/can not register for a Meet & Mingle more than a year out from the cruise?

I've tried several times to registr our party, and the RCI website keeps telling me that the sail date is invalid for the ship!

I've never tried to register tis far out before, our cruise is not until December 16, 2006.

Hey Floyd!

My guess is that it is too far out for it to be set up yet. Just keep trying. You can certainly get that roll call going. Do you have a good group for that yet?

By the Way: I'm an SC girl from *****. Lived and taught school in Greenville for 14 years. We have been in NC for 18 years. Still miss Greenville a lot!

Thanks for all the quick replys....I assumed that might be the case, but wanted to make sure!

Hey Max'smom! I am originally fro Spartanburg, lived in Greenville for about 4 years now. I like this area very much. My sister is a teacher in NC. (Salisbury area).

We've started our Roll Call, and hope we meet as many wonderful people as we did on our Voyager cruise. We met one couple from London, and to this day still stay in touch with them regularly!

The CC boards and Meet and Mingles have always been a great source of information and social advancement!

Hey guys, thanks for all the responses. After a couple of years on this board, I knew I could get a better and faster response from you guys than from customer service!

I sent an e-mail before posting this topic, and called customer service. The call was a rediculous waste of time...and I just gor a responce to the e-mail yesterday! I've attached the "official" response below!!

"Our database only allows registration for Meet & Mingles occurring within one year of the current date. You will be able to register for your Meet & Mingle by December 16th of this year. I apologize for the inconvenience. Please try registering at that time."

Best regards,

XPLORA@RCCL.COM

Let's GET OUT THERE!

Archived