Specialty Dining ?

I called RC today and was told that I could purchase 2-5 day dining packages

on line but no guarantee that it would be offered on board. Does this sound correct?

Secondly I was told that we couldn't select the venues but that RC does it for you. Will we be allowed to switch out Izumi Asian-fusion for one of the other venues as we don't like Asian food?

Lastly I'm assuming the menu's are the same on all ships if so does anyone have copies for the above that they can post?

Thanks in advance

I called RC today and was told that I could purchase 2-5 day dining packages

on line but no guarantee that it would be offered on board. Does this sound correct?

Secondly I was told that we couldn't select the venues but that RC does it for you. Will we be allowed to switch out Izumi Asian-fusion for one of the other venues as we don't like Asian food?

Lastly I'm assuming the menu's are the same on all ships if so does anyone have copies for the above that they can post?

Thanks in advance

What you were told was correct. The dining packages may or may not be offered on board or they may not offer all of the choices. We had one cruise where they didn't offer any and one cruise that they only offered the three day package.

You only pick the day (1 or 2) and the time for your first reservation. Royal assigns you that one and you make the rest on board. You can change the one that Royal assigns subject to availability.

Sample menus.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/experiencetypes/category.do?pagename=onboard_cat_dining_options

Edited by Ourusualbeach

What you were told was correct. The dining packages may or may not be offered on board or they may not offer all of the choices. We had one cruise where they didn't offer any and one cruise that they only offered the three day package.

You only pick the day (1 or 2) and the time for your first reservation. Royal assigns you that one and you make the rest on board. You can change the one that Royal assigns subject to availability.

Sample menus.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/experiencetypes/category.do?pagename=onboard_cat_dining_options

Thanks for the link Ken it had all the info I was looking for.