Any jazz on Celebrity Eclipse?

Judie

We really loved "Jazz on 4" on Oasis. Is there any similar venue on Eclipse? We've only cruised on RCCL and HAL. Next March we'll be on a 14 day southern Caribbean on Celebrity, and we're wondering if there are venues that might have jazz.

Thanks for your help!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by Judie

There is no venue dedicated to jazz on Celebrity but there are often jazz groups on board. On our Eclipse several years ago there was a jazz group playing every night in the Ensemble Lounge. We've also seen some of the Celebrity musicians playing jazz in some venues.

It is the luck of the draw. There is usually some laid-back lounge entertainment in the Ensemble Lounge (located just outside Murano and Qsine). On our last few cruises we have been lucky and had a small jazz ensemble (quartet) which suited us just fine. And the venue is really perfect for that kind of music with a terrific bar/lounge area. But you have no guarantee that the entertainment will be jazz versus something else like a guitar player.

Hank

Thank you everyone! You'll be able to find us at the Ensemble Lounge. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Look for DW and moi....because I will be enjoying my Cognac and DW her Baily's as we enjoy the music :).

Hank