Using the Refreshment Package

beej

Other than in the bars, where can I use the Refreshment Package? Can I get a bottle of Sparkling Water in the Dining Room? Thanks for the info

other than the bars,

I think you can, I have the package but I am this close to cancel it. I prefer to eat in a cruise instead of drinking and I dont see how I will drink over 18$ a day ( the package was on sale). I rather purchase a pina colada once in a while as I always do than having to drink more than 3 a day to make up the money that I paid for. Also, at the MDR I dont think you can ask drinks to the waiters so you need to way for the bartender to pass by which they take a long time.

I think you can, I have the package but I am this close to cancel it. I prefer to eat in a cruise instead of drinking and I dont see how I will drink over 18$ a day ( the package was on sale). I rather purchase a pina colada once in a while as I always do than having to drink more than 3 a day to make up the money that I paid for. Also, at the MDR I dont think you can ask drinks to the waiters so you need to way for the bartender to pass by which they take a long time.

Your waiter will have a bar waiter bring you a drink. Also easy to carry a drink into the dining room if you prefer. Pins colada will be around $12 plus tip.

Thanx for the info. I got the package on sale, too. Covering the $18.00 is no problem. I love iced mochas from the Café Promenade and always have the fresh squeezed orange juice in the morning. That leaves one or 2 non alcoholic drinks and it's covered.

Does anyone know if you can get a bottle of sparkling water in the dining room?

What sale had the drink package at $18 a day? Now that's cheap!

it was the non-alcohol... sale was a couple weeks ago.

Keep checking your cruise planner, ya never know when things will go on sale

it was the non-alcohol... sale was a couple weeks ago.

Keep checking your cruise planner, ya never know when things will go on sale

AHH! Ok that makes much more sense. :) I was thinking what a ship of people who had a drink full drink package for $18per person per day would be like. :) PARTY!

... Does anyone know if you can get a bottle of sparkling water in the dining room?

No problem, and if you have traditional dining, don't be surprised if the bottle is waiting for you on subsequent nights.

Thanks, Bob. I've had the package before, but never thought about sparkling water at dinner. Maybe, because I could have a glass of wine. We always do MTD, but usually try to get the same waiter if he is good. They usually know what we want after the second night. Love Royal and their crews. We rarely have ever had a problem