FTTF and new Sign & Sail Procedure

Trishlo73

How will FTTf work withthe new sign & Sail procedure on the Splendor. PReviously they put the FTTF sticker on your card. How do they know you are FTTF and get priority boarding?

While I agree with your concern it is clearly marked on the boarding pass and on the luggage tags. I plan to keep hold of a copy of my luggage tag and boarding pass as well just to be safe.

While I agree with your concern it is clearly marked on the boarding pass and on the luggage tags. I plan to keep hold of a copy of my luggage tag and boarding pass as well just to be safe.

This is a solid idea. I'm a little anal retentive when I go on vacation, I like to have everything planned before and then, I can relax. After we're on the boat :)

• 4 months later...
This is a solid idea. I'm a little anal retentive when I go on vacation, I like to have everything planned before and then, I can relax. After we're on the boat :)

AGREED! I am the same way, I dislike last minute planning.

I missed something. What new sail and sign procedure? Is it Splendor only?

You don't get your Sign and Sail card when you check in . It is in your mail box when you get to your cabin. You use your boarding pass to get on the ship and pay for drinks until you get to your cabin,

I will be on the Freedom in October. Does anyone know if they are doing this on the Freedom? Also, what is the benefit from this. I always liked getting my S&S card at check in and having it in my hand when I walk onto the ship.

Also, what is to keep just anyone from grabbing your cards and using them to charge drinks etc, before you can get to your room and get them yourself?

Was on the Splendor in January and had FTTF. Your boarding pass has all the info you need on it. We got on the ship, went to our rooms to drop some carry on luggage off and grabbed our cards. The FTTF sticker was on the back of it. We did use our boarding pass for our first drink (had cheers) with no problem.

Is this Fleet wide or only on the Splendor?

Not sure if it is on all ships but we had it on the Vista in January. I too was a little concerned about somebody taking the card and using them but when you think about it you are on a cruise ship with cameras everywhere and you have now way to escape.

I will be on the Freedom in October. Does anyone know if they are doing this on the Freedom? Also, what is the benefit from this. I always liked getting my S&S card at check in and having it in my hand when I walk onto the ship.

Also, what is to keep just anyone from grabbing your cards and using them to charge drinks etc, before you can get to your room and get them yourself?

Your photo is attached to your S&S card via the cash registers/computers. They run your card for your drinks/purchases. If your face doesn't match...No go.

It hasn't been a problem for the thousands that have already cruised this way. Would you take the chance of getting kicked off by stealing a card just for a free drink?

We did this on the Vista in Feb. and it worked fine. No issues at all. Purchased a few cocktails with our boarding pass until our cabin was ready, then used our cards.

Was on the Splendor in January and had FTTF. Your boarding pass has all the info you need on it. We got on the ship, went to our rooms to drop some carry on luggage off and grabbed our cards. The FTTF sticker was on the back of it. We did use our boarding pass for our first drink (had cheers) with no problem.

Ok this was my question. We have CHEERS and was wondering if we would have to pay for those first few drinks, or if the boarding pass was going to be enough.

Sent from my XT1030 using Forums mobile app

Ok this was my question. We have CHEERS and was wondering if we would have to pay for those first few drinks, or if the boarding pass was going to be enough.

Sent from my XT1030 using Forums mobile app

It will go on your Cheers but you will have taxes to pay on the drinks while in port. Everything is the same except you hand your boarding pass instead of SnS card.

Your photo is attached to your S&S card via the cash registers/computers. They run your card for your drinks/purchases. If your face doesn't match...No go.

What about a dishonest, lucky Doppleganger scenario? :evilsmile: With Early Boarding!

Just kidding

I have FTTF on my Breeze cruise in three weeks. It states I have FTTF in my cruise docs and my luggage tags but it DOES NOT state that on my boarding pass.

Try to reprint you boarding pass. I'm on Breeze April 9 and it does have the FTTF logo on the boarding pass.

d2648fc53acc4ec14c7695766510a308.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app