Question re: skydiving (not tandem) in Honolulu

S&S Cruisers 1983

Anyone here a sport skydiver who has gone skydiving (not tandem) for the day in Honolulu? We will be in port 9 AM to 11 PM and my DH wants to go skydiving. Does anyone have any experience doing this while in a cruise port, specifically Honolulu? I contacted the drop zone and they said they do rent gear, but only if they do not have a lot of students that day. Just wondering if the drop zone is fairly accommodating or not. Thanks!

No disrespect intended but I'd be shocked if you get any information about skydiving excursion on this forum.

Been here way too many years and this might be the first I've seen.

maybe try your roll call or maybe even the Honolulu port of call section on this board.

Best bet though would be yelp or facebook or trip advisor for reviews of this company.

Sorry to not be of more help.

No disrespect intended but I'd be shocked if you get any information about skydiving excursion on this forum.

Been here way too many years and this might be the first I've seen.

maybe try your roll call or maybe even the Honolulu port of call section on this board.

Best bet though would be yelp or facebook or trip advisor for reviews of this company.

Sorry to not be of more help.

Yes, thank you, I understand, I am just checking around. Thought I would post here too just in case there was someone out there that could give some input.

Edited by Steve and Sharon

Anyone here a sport skydiver who has gone skydiving (not tandem) for the day in Honolulu? We will be in port 9 AM to 11 PM and my DH wants to go skydiving. Does anyone have any experience doing this while in a cruise port, specifically Honolulu? I contacted the drop zone and they said they do rent gear, but only if they do not have a lot of students that day. Just wondering if the drop zone is fairly accommodating or not. Thanks!

You did not mention if this is a whim on the part of your DH or a hobby, but either way we do want to mention that (according to Pacific Skydiving Honolulu), membership in the United States Parachute Association is required to participate past the tandem levels.