Live(ish) from Independence of the Seas - Transatlantic 10/30/16

Thanks for doing this! 4 weeks until we sail Indy and I'm incredibly impatient about it. :) I'm a little surprised to see that Red Bull was checked as "included" in the Deluxe Package. In the PDF they initially released, it doesn't say Red Bull as an option, but does say Red Bull & vodka as a cocktail option. Can you (or anyone) confirm that getting just a Red Bull is covered by the Deluxe package?

Thanks for doing this! 4 weeks until we sail Indy and I'm incredibly impatient about it. :) I'm a little surprised to see that Red Bull was checked as "included" in the Deluxe Package. In the PDF they initially released, it doesn't say Red Bull as an option, but does say Red Bull & vodka as a cocktail option. Can you (or anyone) confirm that getting just a Red Bull is covered by the Deluxe package?

Just asked at the Plaza Bar and Red Bull is definitely included.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Good Morning!

My husband and I will be sailing on the Independence on the 14th of this month for a chartered reggae cruise. It's the first time Royal Caribbean is hosting this event. Can you ask around and see if you get a vibe from staff. Are they looking forward, or not? Special instructions from senior staff, etc.

I'm just curious as this is a new venue and a very specific "clientele"

Thanks!

Amanda

Can you please get a picture of the rock wall and flowrider if you can? Can't remember what the difficulty of this wall is(my husband is a climber). Flowrider is to see if this one has a bad "rooster tail".

It's raining today and no one has been in the flowrider since the weather is still on the cool side. As soon as the weather clears I'll take some photos for you.

Just waiting to board - will post updates and answer any questions you have. This is a 15 day voyage so I'll have lots of time to find answers.

Enjoy your cruise, if there is any Q&A, can you ask if there is plans to add the Coke Freestyle machines any time, or if not, why not?

I am enjoying this as we are in FL awaiting for Independence to come to us so we can take her back to Southampton in April. We went to a car dealer on Saturday and talked to a young salesperson who told us his parents are on the cruise right now. What a small world this is. Enjoying what you all are saying about your cruise as it makes it so real and yet sad that we are not cruising yet!! Take care of her.

Good Morning!

My husband and I will be sailing on the Independence on the 14th of this month for a chartered reggae cruise. It's the first time Royal Caribbean is hosting this event. Can you ask around and see if you get a vibe from staff. Are they looking forward, or not? Special instructions from senior staff, etc.

I'm just curious as this is a new venue and a very specific "clientele"

Thanks!

Amanda

I asked our assistant waiter and he was aware of the charter but not who was coming as of yet. I told him and he said he was definitely looking forward to it. I asked a bartender and he was aware and is also looking forward to the cruise. In fact he extended his contract to be on board.