Princess shuttle from new York harbor to LaGuardia

toothmaker

Will be disembarking Sept 23,2017 in New York after the transatlantic, given a normal docking at 6:00am? Will a return flight home at 1:15 pm from LGA be doable???

You might consider for the same price (or less) a car service (town car).

Set price and they will leave when you are ready not after the Princess bus fills up.

Will be disembarking Sept 23,2017 in New York after the transatlantic, given a normal docking at 6:00am? Will a return flight home at 1:15 pm from LGA be doable???

On last Thursday, the two of us arrived at Red Hook cruise terminal on Regal Princess. We walked off the ship with our luggage. We used a pre-reserved Carmel car service for an 8:15am pick-up and arrived at LaGuardia in plenty of time for a 12:47pm flight. Note that weekday traffic slowed this route to about 50-60 minutes - weekend traffic may reduce this to 30 minutes (presuming no slowdowns). The fixed car service price was $45 plus tip. If we used a taxi, we would be sadly watching the meter run while stopped in traffic.

We were on the Regal, ending on 10/22. We used Princess Transfers ($28/pp). You are pre-assigned meeting times on the ship based on your flight. Once we got off the ship with our group, after about 20 min to get through Customs, onto the bus which filled quickly. Took about 40 min on a Saturday morning to LGA. I thought it went well. Traffic to and through LGA wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be.

Thank you all for your incite and suggestions. Since there will be six of us with luggage I'm not sure a town car would work...but, then again I've never used a town car before. Thanks again.

David

Even if you need to go in two vehicles, it will likely be less expensive than a Princess xfer.

Check Carmel and check Dial7 websites to see what size vehicles they can use and the pricing. Usually there will be a discount coupon available.

I don't think you will have a problem with your 1:15 pm flight.

Sent from my iPad using Forums