What's the next sale/pricing?

jayoldschool

Here's the November sale...

SEASON OF SAVINGS, promo SEASON SAVE

Rates from $599 plus savings of $100, $200, $300, or $400 per person, depending on the type of cabin booked. Plus choose one perk for oceanview and above and 4 perks for suites. Almost all sailings and cabins are including from 12/3/16 to 4/30/18.:)

There's also a Canadian at Par sale for Reflection in the med.

Details, please.:) We are not in Canada, but we are taking one or two cruises to the Med, on the Reflection, in May. Just curious to see what y'all are being offered.

Here's the November sale...

SEASON OF SAVINGS, promo SEASON SAVE

Rates from $599 plus savings of $100, $200, $300, or $400 per person, depending on the type of cabin booked. Plus choose one perk for oceanview and above and 4 perks for suites. Almost all sailings and cabins are including from 12/3/16 to 4/30/18.:)

It will be interesting to see what the rates do. If it's truly a sale. I am saving today's rates to compare tomorrow. Does the sale start Nov. 1st?

Different sales pop up from time to time. Some deals may only last 24 hours and may vary depending upon where in the world you are. Because a promotion is available in one part of the world don't assume that it will be available in another

Thanks! Must be the FALL season. ;)

I guess :) Or, they'll extend it.

I just went and checked pricing for my 3/26/17 silhouette cruise - the new sale is showing. I'm getting a price $204 more for what appears to be a resident rate with $300 OBC but no other perks or a price $834 more for Go Best. I'm comparing to my current booking which is a C3 rate for a C2 room through Captain's Club with Go Best. Not a great sale at all.

ETA: Holy Moly! I just checked the 1A that I had booked before I moved to the C2 - that's $1000 more than the 1A as of 10/14 and $1200 more than the C3 price for my C2 room. YIKES!

Edited by niccikatie

This is SOME sale: the veranda is was looking to upgrade to is now over $600 more. For some reason, the inside cabins went down and I'm slightly tempted to go from an ocean view to an inside but I think it's a crappy cabin, so perhaps I will just stay put.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That's what I was afraid of!

I'll have to check my saved rates against the new rates later on. Maybe I should have taken care of a booking before the new promo. :rolleyes:

slightly tempted to go from an ocean view to an inside but I think it's a crappy cabin, so perhaps I will just stay put.

No perks with Inside

Edited by Iamthesea

I guess :) Or, they'll extend it.

I just went and checked pricing for my 3/26/17 silhouette cruise - the new sale is showing. I'm getting a price $204 more for what appears to be a resident rate with $300 OBC but no other perks or a price $834 more for Go Best. I'm comparing to my current booking which is a C3 rate for a C2 room through Captain's Club with Go Best. Not a great sale at all.

ETA: Holy Moly! I just checked the 1A that I had booked before I moved to the C2 - that's $1000 more than the 1A as of 10/14 and $1200 more than the C3 price for my C2 room. YIKES!

I have not seen X is giving better pricing under any new promotion than it is already out, unless it is after final payment and sailing is not selling...;)They just put different frosting on the same yellow cake.

I have not seen X is giving better pricing under any new promotion than it is already out, unless it is after final payment and sailing is not selling...;)They just put different frosting on the same yellow cake.

Not true for this cruise for me. I originally booked in Sept under 2nd pax 50% off. Then there was a mid-promotion price drop of about $50pp. Then, the celebrity insider sale where I saved another $150pp. Then, I moved from 1A to C2 (at the C3 price for Captain's Club) when I realized that I could save another $100pp and still get my hump cabin. So, for 2 adults we're down $600 from my original booking on Sept 3rd. According to a price tracking site, the prices I have are the lowest they've been since the sailing went live.

Now, with this "sale", the prices are back up to the Sept 3rd pricing PLUS about $200.

My point is: for me it's totally paid to watch the prices and re-price when new promotions come out. It might not always be the case, but since it only takes 5 minutes or so to get the price drop, it's worth my time.

Not true for this cruise for me. I originally booked in Sept under 2nd pax 50% off. Then there was a mid-promotion price drop of about $50pp. Then, the celebrity insider sale where I saved another $150pp. Then, I moved from 1A to C2 (at the C3 price for Captain's Club) when I realized that I could save another $100pp and still get my hump cabin. So, for 2 adults we're down $600 from my original booking on Sept 3rd. According to a price tracking site, the prices I have are the lowest they've been since the sailing went live.

Now, with this "sale", the prices are back up to the Sept 3rd pricing PLUS about $200.

My point is: for me it's totally paid to watch the prices and re-price when new promotions come out. It might not always be the case, but since it only takes 5 minutes or so to get the price drop, it's worth my time.

Same here.

We booked a 1A (at 1B price) for an April cruise while onboard this past January. So far, with several price drops and promotions (the most recent adjustment was last Thursday) we are down $1,000 and moved up to a C2 (on the angle, just like our 1A). We've also kept all our onboard booking incentives.

Pricing is tricky for me to monitor since we are a group of 4 and the monitoring site doesn't handle that. I have to keep pricing things out on the Celebrity site myself to see how things compare - but it is certainly worth it.

Btw - today our C2 is back up $1,000 more than where we were on Thursday, but the difference is almost all in passengers 3 and 4 who are no longer 1/2 off. Glad I got the adjustment when I did.

Mike

Edited by mandream

Same here.

We booked a 1A (at 1B price) for an April cruise while onboard this past January. So far, with several price drops and promotions (the most recent adjustment was last Thursday) we are down $1,000 and moved up to a C2 (on the angle, just like our 1A). We've also kept all our onboard booking incentives.

Pricing is tricky for me to monitor since we are a group of 4 and the monitoring site doesn't handle that. I have to keep pricing things out on the Celebrity site myself to see how things compare - but it is certainly worth it.

Btw - today our C2 is back up $1,000 more than where we were on Thursday, but the difference is almost all in passengers 3 and 4 who are no longer 1/2 off. Glad I got the adjustment when I did.

Mike

I am down about 30% from my original booking from over a year ago for March sailing, but none of the promotions since booking gave me a better deal that I have. I probably could get a different category upgrade, but I didn't want to give up my hump big balcony. Today price is higher..

We booked an AQ for a Baltic cruise for 2017 and originally paid $3999 pp. Today it is down to $2799 pp. Since it is a 12 day cruise, we decoded on booking BEST perks and are now paying around $7000 for 2. I guess the new sale works for us but not everyone.

This is SOME sale: the veranda is was looking to upgrade to is now over $600 more. For some reason, the inside cabins went down and I'm slightly tempted to go from an ocean view to an inside but I think it's a crappy cabin, so perhaps I will just stay put.

Came home last night to find a much better price than the morning. At first, I upgraded to a balcony for $350. Then I changed back to an oceanview-- ended up saving about $400 from when I had originally booked that category. I'm happy with it!