Infinity Internet Question

grak

On the last cruise day I'll need to get online to check in and print boarding passes for our flight home. Does Infinity have a "by the minute" type of purchase for that purpose? I wouldn't want a package since I will only use it once.

On the last cruise day I'll need to get online to check in and print boarding passes for our flight home. Does Infinity have a "by the minute" type of purchase for that purpose? I wouldn't want a package since I will only use it once.

They do have a per minute charge that can only be purchased on board. Cost $.79 per minute.

If you have a smart phone you can probably do it for free from you phone by checking in online and then they email you electronic boarding pass to your e-mail account. Many airlines also allow you to select automatic check-in for your return flight.

If you are not in a rush at the airport you can also checkin at a kiosk at the airport.