Anthem fresh fruit smoothies

Jenjer

Does the Solarium bar still have fresh fruit smoothies? Are these included in the Deluxe drink package.

I know they used to be included in the super duper premium covers everything drink package from before but with the current plans are they covered under the Deluxe or do you pay for them?

Not talking about the drink mix smoothies you can get at any bar that are basically a frozen cocktail without the alcohol. But the smoothies with fresh fruits and vegetables you can only get in the Solarium.

They where not with the older plans but hopefully someone can tell you with the current drink plans.

When I sailed the fresh fruit smoothies where only covered under the most expensive super premium plan (not sure of the name) I had the all non alcoholic plan and I had to pay for them. I saw lots of people complaining about it when I was getting my fresh squeezed OJ every morning.

That's a hint the solarium bar is the best place to get fresh squeezed OJ in the morning. At least on Quantum it was hoping Anthem is the same

• 3 weeks later...
Does anyone know how much the fruit smoothies cost?

I'm not an alcohol drinker so I got the royal replenish, shame that they can't be included in that package. :( I may not be able to resist one, even if it's an upcharge.

At the Sunshine Bar in the Solarium, the smoothies were $7.50, plus 10% grats.

Don't know if the smoothies are covered in any of the drink packages.

Edited by Life is Good Cruising

The descriptions for the Deluxe and Refreshment packages both mention "fresh squeezed juices" but do not mention fruit smoothies. It may depend on how the smoothie is defined?

I did purchase the Refreshment Pkg for our adult son as he really enjoys premium coffee and bottled water.

I guess we will find out in December if decides to try a smoothie.

20161121162054290.pdf

The descriptions for the Deluxe and Refreshment packages both mention "fresh squeezed juices" but do not mention fruit smoothies. It may depend on how the smoothie is defined?

I did purchase the Refreshment Pkg for our adult son as he really enjoys premium coffee and bottled water.

I guess we will find out in December if decides to try a smoothie.

Please keep us updated

If theyre not covered on the non-alcoholic package then I will be cancelling mine

Per email from Royal, smoothies are included :

The flyer below details what beverage packages are currently available since the Royal Replenish Package was discontinued.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/new-beverage-flyer-general.pdf

These all-inclusive packages are available for purchase onboard throughout the voyage when there are at least four days remaining. They must be purchased for the duration of the cruise, and the price is prorated based on the date of purchase. Package prices are subject to change without notice. They do not include Value Added Tax (VAT), which may be required on some European sailings

These refreshing packages are sold on an individual basis, and guests booked in the same stateroom are not required to purchase a package if they so choose. Multiple beverages may not be ordered at the same time; however, there is no daily limit on the number of beverages that guests may consume. Please kindly note that packages may not be shared or transferred. Details regarding what our packages offer are listed below:

Starting at $26 per person, per day (excluding gratuity of 18%), the Refreshment Package includes:

Premium coffee

Premium tea

Bottled water

Sparkling (375ml)

Still (500ml)

Fresh squeezed juices

Fresh squeezed fruit smoothies

Non-alcoholic cocktails (includes frozen varieties)

All sodas, as well as Freestyle where available

A souvenir Coca-Cola cup

Starting at $55 per person, per day (excluding gratuity of 18%), the Deluxe Package includes:

Premium coffee

Premium tea

Bottled water

Sparkling (375ml)

Still (500ml)

Fresh squeezed juices

Fresh squeezed fruit smoothies

Call and premium cocktails (up to $12 value)

Spirits and liqueurs (up to $12 value)

Individual shots of liquor (up to $12 value)

Frozen cocktails

Beers

Premium wine by the glass (up to $12 value)

Bottles of wine are not included; however, when purchased in the bars or dining rooms, they will be available at a 40% discount on wines under $100. Wines above $100 will receive a 20% discount

Non-alcoholic cocktails (includes frozen varieties)

All sodas, as well as Freestyle where available

A souvenir Coca-cup

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by SportsFanatic