Free drink at sea day brunch?

Be careful what cocktail you order. My wife used her coupon, even though she had Cheers. On previous cruises the Sea Day cocktail was a fancy Bloody Mary.

She used the coupon believing she would receive that drink. Nope: She received a standard Bloody Mary (overly Worcestershired), that was not very good. On top of that she was charged $1.29. That was the difference in price between the drink cost and the coupon value. If she would have just used Cheers there would have been no charge. The bar waiter acted like he could care less and we made no issue out of $1.29. However, there was no extra tip given.

The coupon is only really good for a standard, well, mixed drink or a beer.

Take care,

Mike

Yes, Golds (and Reds) have been banished from the Past Guest Party, it is now for Plat/Dia only.

The "free drink on last night" is to partially soothe the ruffled feathers of the Golds.

When did they do away with the perk for Golds? My husband and I sailed the end of August and we both are Golds and both got the Free Drink Coupon.

Disregard post. I see you are talking about the Sea Day Brunch. I did not receive one for that. Only the after 5pm on the last night.

Edited by disneylover89