Set sail pass issue

My guess is that they are linked because they are using the same credit card for their on board account. They would need to check in together. If they won't be using the same credit card you should be able to go in and change the information now and reprint the set sail pass. If that isn't possible you can change that upon check in.

Enjoy your cruise.

You do NOT even NEED to print it...or do it online.....it's "busy work" the cruise line gives you to keep you interested! All you need is your booking number...no worries! You do NOT need to check in together...or at all! Lordy! This isn't as hard as the cruise line folks or passengers make it out to be!

Do not need to check in at all? not sure I understand that one. Sparky, could it be your Mom became the primary on the booking, only reason I can think of she is listed and your wife isn't. At the time you went in to do your Online Check In were both names showing in the box.

What I mean by check in is when you get to the terminal and give them your documents and they issue you your sea pass. On the on line check in my mom and wife are grouped together in a box and everyone else is on their own. I was just making sure it wouldn't be a problem when we arrived at the terminal everyone had a set sail pass but my wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We haven't been on the newer ships but my understanding if two people are in the same cabin, only one needs to print out and show the Set Sail pass ( the primary on the Booking ) I am generally shown on our bookings as Primary since I book our cruise. When I print out our set sail pass my name is showing for signature while my husband isn't shown. I did read something on the newer ships like the Quantum, a set sail pass should be printed for everyone?

If say my husband or whomever was rooming with me arrives later, then yes, a 2nd Set Sail Pass should be printed for them but if your arriving at the same time then only one is needed or if the two people in a room are using separate credit cards/cash acct then again two set sail passes need to be printed.