Live from the Reflection 11-5 to 11-12-2016

seadog67

Again this has been sooooo delightful. I have enjoyed watching you guys have so much fun with yourselves and the cruise! One of the things I noticed, and we too cruise the same way, you take advantage of the up sells. You do fun things on the excursions. The cruise is our only real vacation and we go all out for it. When we are getting off we have a bill to handle but we budget for it all year long and we have made such an investment in getting there it seems like we would miss so much if we didn't pay for the extra few yards. I am not suggesting others do it our way, but the fact that you have shown us the restaurants and the food offerings and the excursions adds that much more to our "arsenal" when we get on the exact same cruise in a week. One of my sisters and BIL arrived here (we live about 30 miles north of Palm Beach) last night. She has a winter home here and this will set off her "snowbird" season. My other sister and her daughter and husband get in this Wednesday. My sons and daughters and their spouses live in the area. We are going to be going back over your entries all week long. We will already be quite familiar with Reflection, and our itinerary, thanks to your diligent entries. Hopefully at some time in the future, we will be on the same cruise and we can buy you a cocktail as proper "thanks"...Cheers!

Thanks a whole lot thomasale! We did have an awesome time and really enjoyed the Reflection! I do agree with you on making the most of our trip and we like to add on some things to get some added flavor, but getting the "Best" of the Go big, go better, go best, is a great value and allowed us to indulge in a few other areas like dining and excursions etc.

Really glad the report has been so enjoyable, it makes it worthwhile as I have said I have read do many great reports myself. Would be nice to meet for cocktails if our trips ever match up, but either way have a great time on your cruise!

Our last day coming up :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As they say the sun will rise tomorrow as it has this morning

3e38951b9212974b3f66fa29fa730eb9.jpg

495b49a1fb5301f39fd281a0e3f161a9.jpg

https://vimeo.com/191138421

I have said it before and truly believe there is no place on earth I would rather be, it is amazing being on the ocean

f5f7a770bf01705ce720c1fffaf5f999.jpg

Sorry for spamming the sunrise but it is spectacular this morning!

I will miss this spot in the coming days as we get back to reality

0d725bccf152a0feea322c89640c4758.jpg

But we do miss our three pups who are like our children so we are happy we will see them tomorrow. The boarding house tells us they are enjoying their vacation just as much as we are.

829eee99e31069d6e21fe57f08a609bd.jpg

So good morning Cruise Critics, can you believe we are at our last day aboard....... do you remember the ship by now since I remind us each morning lol

Let's grab a coffee or tea and enjoy the sunrise.. here is my secret coffee spot (shhh don't tell anyone where it is )

6754f9521e3c28d8c538f1ea5c82bcad.jpg

8497d58713f2a454ff8aa72b9e0b07b5.jpg

947cd5390c07e6686407511f007db0f1.jpg

In addition to regular and decaf coffee they offer an assortment of teas

d98e32d830ac47103b4f187d804936de.jpg

Not sure of the plan for today but hope to see some of the areas of the ship we have not found yet, it is hard to believe that 7 days is not enough to experience every venue or even find everyone of them!

Be back soon hope everyone has a great morning

Edited by seadog67

So very sad that this is almost over. Do you see that you have over 30,000 readers on your review?

Thanks Living4acruise! Glad you were with us all week. I am on my phone mostly so I have not seen how many view, that is awesome, and I am glad so many are enjoying it!

TGIF! Also Happy Veterans Day to all the Veterans and Thank You!!!

Celebrity Today:

e45e40cffadedf413251113826e4ecc2.jpg

6761e6ddb26b943fba98577e45c10385.jpg

1da285395b1860063ad4b334717c8822.jpg

987d29a3b9ea7dbaa56d1c055098634a.jpg

43df472dbe209a42d70caaeb4bf3d98c.jpg

Have not even had breakfast yet, but that lunch at The Lawn Club Grill looks mighty tempting :)

Seadog67

Thank you for the review and for taking us along! You gave the Reflection the justice she deserves. We were fortunate to sail Reflection the first year she came out in the Western Med and then again in the caribbean.

I have to say you gave one of the best picture/video reviews I have ever seen on CC. Taking time from your cruise to share is much appreciated. I enjoyed coming on board each morning with coffee.

I know it is your last day but you are 7 days closer to your next one!

Sail on!!!

Seadog67

Thank you for the review and for taking us along! You gave the Reflection the justice she deserves. We were fortunate to sail Reflection the first year she came out in the Western Med and then again in the caribbean.

I have to say you gave one of the best picture/video reviews I have ever seen on CC. Taking time from your cruise to share is much appreciated. I enjoyed coming on board each morning with coffee.

I know it is your last day but you are 7 days closer to your next one!

Sail on!!!

Thanks Countess! Much appreciated! I like that thinking of being 7 days closer to our next sailing!

Might hit the future cruise office today as well, thanks for the reminder.

Another of our cruise ship favorite spots... honestly they all are our favorites :)

2e9f7d4b8a545517eb742faf634dfa15.jpg

6b4a75f1024fce587d778c28a68d8a86.jpg

They even have rocking chairs!

a0784bba2eed232835e3da76c374a5f1.jpg

Let your latitude change your attitude

https://vimeo.com/191152050

Still have a few question I will get answers to or try to.

One confirmation is no Sushi in the Buffet at least during Last Nights service as we stopped in for coffee and looked around at the offerings and did not see any sushi station. So can presume the exec chef was correct for the whole week.

Still looking into pay as you go internet for checking emails etc.

Thanks so much for your wonderful and detailed review. With all of your insight and copies of "today", we have a much better idea of the options and schedule onboard the Reflection. It's our first time with Celebrity (except for Xpedition which doesn't count) and even though we're doing the E Caribbean itinerary, for us, the ship rather than the itinerary is what matters as we're planning to just relax and enjoy the Reflection. We have "the Best" package and plan to get the dining package once onboard with our OBC so your restaurant reviews were much appreciated. Enjoy your last day and safe travels. It's time to plan for your next cruise!!

Pam

Edited by MERLOTCHAMPAGNE

Thanks so much for your wonderful and detailed review. With all of your inside info and copies of "today", we have a much better idea of the options and schedule onboard the Reflection. It's our first time with Celebrity (except for Xpedition which doesn't count) and even though we're doing the E Caribbean itinerary, for us, the ship rather than the itinerary is what matters as we're planning to just relax and enjoy the Reflection. We have "the Best" package and plan to get the dining package once onboard with our OBC so your restaurant reviews were much appreciated. Enjoy your last day and safe travels. It's time to plan for your next cruise!!

Pam

Thank you for the kind words Pam! You are going to have a wonderful time aboard Reflection!

Yes it is time to prepare for the next cruise, maybe we can just stowaway and stay on for next week ;)

Thanks for following along!

Thank you for the kind words Pam! You are going to have a wonderful time aboard Reflection!

Yes it is time to prepare for the next cruise, maybe we can just stowaway and stay on for next week ;)

Thanks for following along!

That would be great - then we'd get to see more great pics and the dailies for E Caribbean;).

Any chance you have pics of the dining room wine list? We may try Opus one night. Is the wine list standard throughout the specialty restaurants?

Thanks again

That would be great - then we'd get to see more great pics and the dailies for E Caribbean;).

Any chance you have pics of the dining room wine list? We may try Opus one night. Is the wine list standard throughout the specialty restaurants?

Thanks again

I can check on the the wine list in Opus as well as still need to check the wines in Cellar Masters.

We crashed for a bit, then said orevwa to Labadee

927ac92a4ec686aef5f91b889a2ac81f.jpg

Dressed for Evening Chic and decided we are not hungry so are sitting in an alcove of the Martini Bar

0c31faa5f382da967b25af9d3be2b7d6.jpg

Banana Split Martini's

https://vimeo.com/191089717

Anddddd we are caught up... :)

MMMMM.......Love the Banana Split martinis!!!

Enjoying your live from SO much! We will be sailing Celebrity and Reflection for the first time in February and thoroughly enjoy seeing the ship and its crew through your eyes.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Thank you glad it is enjoyable!

We stopped in the room just forward of the ensemble lounge and heard these bells, the whole room is the exhibit I suppose

611e65fe12623895c006090eb96e87d0.jpg

https://vimeo.com/191163396

c93fb9bed1ec922a15b4ba25c0707045.jpg

I remember this room on Solstice had ants painted on the floor, if I am remembering correctly

d4d44ea6e9d7e523d998916aa7f9456c.jpg

Then wandered over and have pictures coming soon of the Opus wine list as well as Cellar Masters.