Live from the Reflection 11-5 to 11-12-2016

seadog67

I'm almost sad that you're trip is coming to an end--as your review has been amazing and so enjoyable! We were on the Reflection in December last year and head out on her next Saturday--so that's the only reason that I'm not toooo sad that your trip is coming to an end, as yours needs to end for ours to begin. :D

Seriously, though, thank you so much for taking the time to bring us all along on your wonderful trip. It has definitely been one of, if not THEE, best review that I've read. Enjoy your last day onboard the beautiful Reflection!

I'm almost sad that you're trip is coming to an end--as your review has been amazing and so enjoyable! We were on the Reflection in December last year and head out on her next Saturday--so that's the only reason that I'm not toooo sad that your trip is coming to an end, as yours needs to end for ours to begin. :D

Seriously, though, thank you so much for taking the time to bring us all along on your wonderful trip. It has definitely been one of, if not THEE, best review that I've read. Enjoy your last day onboard the beautiful Reflection!

great job entertaining us and taking us with you! I tried doing this in 2013 while in Alaska but got to be a full time job so decided to stop and enjoy my vacation. thank you for keeping this going.

Thank you both very much! It can be consuming but me and Mrs S just observe things when were alone so it is not to much to do, especially with the improve internet.

Thanks again! Come with us as we attend the Captains Q & A at Cafe al Bacio!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just met the Hotel Director ( it was loud and could not catch his name) but he has been with Celebrity for 24 years and they have treated him well.

I told him his hotel staff does an amazing job and thanked him for maintaining such a beautiful ship.

BTW, I saw more Tuxes last night than in previous cruises. Also saw two men headed through Ensemble to specialty restaurants wearing swim suits carrying beach towels at about 6:00 pm. Chic is in the eye of the beholder. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I agree there was an eclectic mix of Chic :)

Seadog, thank you for such a fantastic review! We will miss reading it daily. My husband and I have sailed on the Reflection twice, yet we still learned from your review. Our next sailing on the Reflection is in three weeks. We promise to toast a Banana Split Martini in your honour :)

Seadog, thank you for such a fantastic review! We will miss reading it daily. My husband and I have sailed on the Reflection twice, yet we still learned from your review. Our next sailing on the Reflection is in three weeks. We promise to toast a Banana Split Martini in your honour :)

Awesome fob! It has been a blast! Have a great time in 3 weeks and Cheers in the Martini!!!

Awesome review!

Quick question, so would drinks like these not be included in the classic package?

Thanks! If I recall they were included in our premium package as we were not charged. I remember leaving a cash tip.

Seadog,

I've had a great time following along this week! Thank you so much, I'm really looking forward to our first Celebrity Cruise next month on Reflection and I feel like I know my way around thanks to you. One favor if it isn't too much, could you please get a little closer view of that Texas Hold'em cash game sign, please? I couldn't read the bottom and I plan on spending a lot of time at that table.

Thanks for everything!!

Seadog,

I've had a great time following along this week! Thank you so much, I'm really looking forward to our first Celebrity Cruise next month on Reflection and I feel like I know my way around thanks to you. One favor if it isn't too much, could you please get a little closer view of that Texas Hold'em cash game sign, please? I couldn't read the bottom and I plan on spending a lot of time at that table.

Thanks for everything!!

Thanks for following and I will get a better shot check back.

Heading to lunch at the lawn club grill.

Lunch at the Lawn Club Grill. $10 per person

1bfb9bf7032dd4f96b55af932e710f79.jpg

Bloody Mary and the beer flight are an extra $10 charge

e444c43c9ca95b53cd32c060ba1951aa.jpg

189ca3e99974f17fdf9a555f94cc203c.jpg

Salad Bar is included

7d51595a00b83c059fd04289c6c82508.jpg

They offer your Burger can be cooked med-well or well done only, at least that is what they told us as we ordered

*** Burger (20 outta 5 Forks) outstanding fresh ground burger. Even cooked well it was melt in your mouth good. Worth the $10 itself in our opinion.

68edbfced46729b08bf6f79919bccd58.jpg

5330f4f57be7660205d70792e54cd727.jpg

The parmesan garlic fries/chips were ok but a little wilty but tasty

Mrs. S had the classic american and also rated hers 20 Forks.

Just a tip that there is an art form to always keeping one hand clean from not touching my phone while taking pictures so as to not have both hands dirty so you can eat also having a bottle of hand sanitizer at all times :)

They are gathering input before taking this fleet-wide per the manager. Not sure what that means if there is not a Lawn Club Grill on each ship? Either way we gave them this rating

043937852430de8bb9241f6d253f7972.jpg

How can you eat such a huge thing---cut it in pieces? My mouth is big, but not that big.

Mrs S cut it in quarters. Im a bigger guy and made it almost all the way. It is not as large as the pics portray though.