Live from the Reflection 11-5 to 11-12-2016

seadog67

Seadog -

Appreciate all your efforts. We are going to enjoy some favorites as well as do some serious wine tasting. Same wine list at the specialty restaurants? Are the Bloodies and beer flights at The LCG allowed in the premium package? Also is it open on port days?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you glad it is enjoyable!

We stopped in the room just forward of the ensemble lounge and heard these bells, the whole room is the exhibit I suppose

611e65fe12623895c006090eb96e87d0.jpg

https://vimeo.com/191163396

c93fb9bed1ec922a15b4ba25c0707045.jpg

I remember this room on Solstice had ants painted on the floor, if I am remembering correctly

d4d44ea6e9d7e523d998916aa7f9456c.jpg

Then wandered over and have pictures coming soon of the Opus wine list as well as Cellar Masters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahh, the Ding Ding room! My first day on the ship, it puzzled me. By mid-week, I kinda dug it, by week's end, I was trying to figure out how to put one in my home! LOVE the Ding Ding room!!!

Seadog -

Appreciate all your efforts. We are going to enjoy some favorites as well as do some serious wine tasting. Same wine list at the specialty restaurants? Are the Bloodies and beer flights at The LCG allowed in the premium package? Also is it open on port days?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks! The wine list we saw at Tuscan did not have as many wines as the opus but I am sure they can get whatever wine you may want if it is on the ship.

Sorry, I did not think to ask that, if I get up there this evening I will ask.

The LCG is only open on sea days as we tried yesterday and they told us only open on sea days. The porch is open on for lunch each day including port days we were told though.

Thanks for following all week!

Seadog,

I've had a great time following along this week! Thank you so much, I'm really looking forward to our first Celebrity Cruise next month on Reflection and I feel like I know my way around thanks to you. One favor if it isn't too much, could you please get a little closer view of that Texas Hold'em cash game sign, please? I couldn't read the bottom and I plan on spending a lot of time at that table.

Thanks for everything!!

I just stopped back in and the table was going and crowded and I did not know what the sign said so did not know what to ask and the table was full so did not want to both the dealer.I will check a bit later if the table is closed.

Edit- here is what I could make out-

$200 min to $500 max buyin

10-20% take or vig

All disputes, house rules apply

English only

Edited by seadog67

Ahh, the Ding Ding room! My first day on the ship, it puzzled me. By mid-week, I kinda dug it, by week's end, I was trying to figure out how to put one in my home! LOVE the Ding Ding room!!!

lol , we heard the dings and thought it was bells hanging on the ceiling and we then found it was from a speaker in the corner of the ceiling. Just a neat room out of nowhere :)

Sorry for the lack of updates, after lunch we slept off the food coma on our balcony. If these chairs were just a bit more comfortable, I might sleep out here each night, it was awesome with the waves lulling you to sleep!

Then I ran to print our boarding passes for our flights tomorrow.

7db06c22d07a9d2d6a405be951220651.jpg

We sign d up for the Celebrity Transfer to Miami Int at $18 pp. we are expected off the ship at 7:40 am and on our way to the airport by 8:30 hopefully plenty of time to make our 12:15 pm flight.

Now to begin packing up :(

See everyone soon. I do have the wine list from Cellar Masters and will post them a bit later.

Without jinxing it, so far the internet service on Reflection is 9 outta 10 Oscars. Pics upload in several seconds and videos in about 30-45 seconds..wayyyyy better than other internet service on NCL and dare I say even better than on RCL Allure of the Seas.

Not quite as good as RCL Quantum, but way better than I had planned it would be.

Hope the quality hold through the week

Holly cow !!!

is there anyway you could use the Speedtest app and send your results ?

Thanks very much in advance.

Thanks for the amazing live review, I've enjoyed tagging along. Wife and I are now in Miami at the Red Roof Inn about 15 minutes from the cruise terminal. We will be boarding as you disembark. I wish you and Mrs S safe travels home and a quick turn around for your next cruise.

Thanks! The wine list we saw at Tuscan did not have as many wines as the opus but I am sure they can get whatever wine you may want if it is on the ship.

Sorry, I did not think to ask that, if I get up there this evening I will ask.

The LCG is only open on sea days as we tried yesterday and they told us only open on sea days. The porch is open on for lunch each day including port days we were told though.

Thanks for following all week!

Enjoy your last night onboard - safe travels tomorrow

Thanks for the amazing live review, I've enjoyed tagging along. Wife and I are now in Miami at the Red Roof Inn about 15 minutes from the cruise terminal. We will be boarding as you disembark. I wish you and Mrs S safe travels home and a quick turn around for your next cruise.

Thanks frankdp! Have a great time next week, I am officially jealous!!!

Holly cow !!!

is there anyway you could use the Speedtest app and send your results ?

Thanks very much in advance.

Might not look impressive but I was able to play world of tanks multiplayer on my PS4 (which I brought along and played after we were done for the evening) with little latency and even 2 min videos loaded in at max 2 mins

9a304611d187509b2ec67eacc5afc5d9.png

Thank you , thank you, thank you, seadog. It has been a great ride! No wonder I have loved your posts, you have a Beagle, so we have something else in common besides cruising! I do hope the disembarkation is not too traumatic and that you don't have long till the next ride.

Thanks to both of you for your review. I'm so revved up for our Reflection cruise in a couple weeks, and your thorough review and pictures definitely answered many questions and really helps us plan for our cruise. One thing that's almost certain now is that we're going to hit up the LCG for lunch... those burgers look pretty righteous. We'll see but the Signature and the *** sound pretty much up our alley.

Also now knowing there are table tennis tournaments... hopefully I can make it to at least one because I sure don't get to play enough.

I found this review a little late but enjoying the pictures. Thank you for taking the time to take us along for the ride.

Thanks Zencruisers! Sorry there were not as many updates of interest today, just enjoying the seaday. Glad you enjoyed the rest!

Thank you , thank you, thank you, seadog. It has been a great ride! No wonder I have loved your posts, you have a Beagle, so we have something else in common besides cruising! I do hope the disembarkation is not too traumatic and that you don't have long till the next ride.

Awesome TeaBag! Yeah those Beagles, most stubborn of our lot but so lovable at the same time!

Thanks for the well wishes and following all week!

Thanks to both of you for your review. I'm so revved up for our Reflection cruise in a couple weeks, and your thorough review and pictures definitely answered many questions and really helps us plan for our cruise. One thing that's almost certain now is that we're going to hit up the LCG for lunch... those burgers look pretty righteous. We'll see but the Signature and the *** sound pretty much up our alley.

Also now knowing there are table tennis tournaments... hopefully I can make it to at least one because I sure don't get to play enough.

Thank for the kind words! Glad you enjoyed it and definitely hit up LCG for lunch and or dinner, both were excellent! Yes there are several tables around, so enjoy!

Future Cruise... yes please - Deck 4 port side near Celebrity Central

0e3c7826e4d00a54080ff7d0aa67f674.jpg

7b054d242466d795322fd7812e505e4d.jpg

e711831fcf887507243c5397e70f6bee.jpg

Did not place a booking or open booking at this time... but God willing we will cruise Celebrity again.....and again.....and hopefully again :)

As to the wines in the specialty restaurants they are a bit different, but the waiter said they can get just about any wine from any venue if you want one, it may just take a bit longer .

Dinner was in Tuscan Grill, although we thought of cancelling as we were stuffed from our lunch but went in the end.

Minestrone Soup 5 outta 5 Forks ( very flavorful and hot)

dfadbdd6b0919659e3345f5a9ee5d98d.jpg

Had a small Spaghetti and Meatball as Iam steaked out ..5 outta 5 Forks ( homemade pasta was cooked perfect and sauce and meatballs nicely flavored and tender respectively)

1f9581e85bdb77b9c574f35e43f23f02.jpg

Overall Tuscan Grill is a 5 outta 5 as a dining venue. Maybe just a bit to dark for these old eyes, we had to use the light function on my phone to see the menu.

Seadog67 thank you so much I have looked forward to reading your review each night. We are lucky enough to be going on the Refelection the 1st week of December, and also

going out of Rome next May.

We now have lots of info for our planning, hope you have a safe trip home.