Oosterdam Signature suites medicine cabinet

sunonfire

I know that the signature suites on the Oosterdam received a major overhaul this spring and I have seen some pictures of the bathroom. It looks like they eliminated the medicine cabinet on the side wall. Does anyone know if there is a medicine cabinet behind the mirrors? It looks like the mirrors are away from the wall but I am not sure. It also appeared that there may be drawers in the area between the two sinks. Thanks.

Disembarked 10 days ago - cabin 8062. Immediately noticed medicine cabinets gone, replaced by decorative tile. No cabinets behind mirror, but there is a new nice-sized drawer in the middle and you still have the shelf on the bottom for storage.

Having been in the signature suites several times before on the O, we loved the new look after refurbishment.

Hope you enjoy your time on her as much as we did. Enjoy!

Marion

To answer Krazy Kruisers - there was a wall-mounted soap dish and glass on each side. DH and I each stashed our toothbrush and toothpaste in our individual glass. I used the one drawer in the middle for make-up and cosmetics, and dh stored shaving stuff on the bottom, leaving plenty of room for other items.

You're welcome, OP. We did not have any noise issues. We were 3 cabins from the midship elevator - very convenient - but being that close was not a problem.

Marion

To answer Krazy Kruisers - there was a wall-mounted soap dish and glass on each side. DH and I each stashed our toothbrush and toothpaste in our individual glass. I used the one drawer in the middle for make-up and cosmetics, and dh stored shaving stuff on the bottom, leaving plenty of room for other items.

You're welcome, OP. We did not have any noise issues. We were 3 cabins from the midship elevator - very convenient - but being that close was not a problem.

Marion

Thank you.

Really think there should be a cabinet to store items. Putting tooth brushes and toothpaste in glasses doesn't sound sanitary to me.