Down Pillows in Suites

Snuffie

I have searched the boards and there is no mention as to whether there are down pillows in suites. We will be on the Grand soon and need to know if I should bring my own down pillow. I do understand that there is a pillow menu for suites but it doesn't state what type of pillow. Using a polyester or

Other type pillow will be uncomfortable for me for 15 days

Thank you!

Princess cabins have 1 feather pillow and one polyester pillow per person. The feather pillow is encased in a pillow cover but if you examine closely you can feel the feathers. I am highly allergic to feather and down so I check carefully which pillows to give the steward to remove from our cabin and to bring me 2 more polyester pillows. That said, I do bring my own pillow wherever I go.

I am super picky about my pillows and only sleep with down / feather pillows at home. I found the pillows on the Grand to be delightful ... never had to use the one I brought with me....and never even been in a suite on that ship.

So, if you like down pillows and are in a suite, I would tend to think you will be very happy.

DW is badly allergic to down (can't even be in the same house as a down pillow) and is also very picky about her pillows. There is always at least 1 pillow in the cabin that's down and we have to have it switched out. There are always alternatives available and she hasn't had an issue with comfort with any of the other pillows and we have never sailed in a suite with the pillow menu so I would imagine you have even more options.