Really?

DAllenTCY

Thank you David. So if we arrived at the terminal at 12:30, we would be good to go!

I noticed that you live in San Diego, so that eliminates all the things that can go wrong with flying.

I used to live in Long Beach, Calif, and it was so nice just to be able to drive to the port. We could bring as much luggage as we wanted to - and no concern for how much it weighed. We would have someone drop us off and pick us up at the port.

With no concerns about transportation, we would not arrive at the port early. Instead we would get there around 1 or 2pm, thus avoiding all lines for checking in and boarding. We usually would be on the ship in less than 20 minutes. For some reason a lot of the people who arrive early, get very frustrated at not getting aboard right away. Sometimes they get really unruly and rude - a terrible way to start a vacation.

I noticed that you live in San Diego, so that eliminates all the things that can go wrong with flying.

I used to live in Long Beach, Calif, and it was so nice just to be able to drive to the port. We could bring as much luggage as we wanted to - and no concern for how much it weighed. We would have someone drop us off and pick us up at the port.

With no concerns about transportation, we would not arrive at the port early. Instead we would get there around 1 or 2pm, thus avoiding all lines for checking in and boarding. We usually would be on the ship in less than 20 minutes. For some reason a lot of the people who arrive early, get very frustrated at not getting aboard right away. Sometimes they get really unruly and rude - a terrible way to start a vacation.

Thank you Tom for some insight on when to be dropped off at port. We'll plan on being there between 1 or 2 p.m. Very fortunate to live in San Diego. It's nice to be able to embark and disembark at the same port. We are so glad HAL is back in San Diego!

I do have another question. We have some carry on luggage, can we just hang on to them after boarding while we have lunch in MDR or on deck? That's assuming our cabin isn't ready when we board.

Thank you Tom for some insight on when to be dropped off at port. We'll plan on being there between 1 or 2 p.m. Very fortunate to live in San Diego. It's nice to be able to embark and disembark at the same port. We are so glad HAL is back in San Diego!

I do have another question. We have some carry on luggage, can we just hang on to them after boarding while we have lunch in MDR or on deck? That's assuming our cabin isn't ready when we board.

Yes, you can hang on to carry-on luggage, but it is a pretty sure thing your room will be ready for you when you board, especially if you arrive around 1pm.

Be sure to pack, in your carry-on, anything you might need before dinner. Your larger bags may not be delivered to your room until evening.

Yes, you can hang on to carry-on luggage, but it is a pretty sure thing your room will be ready for you when you board, especially if you arrive around 1pm.

Be sure to pack, in your carry-on, anything you might need before dinner. Your larger bags may not be delivered to your room until evening.

Thank you so much again, Tom O.!! You've set my mind at ease!