Breakaway Haven Spa

MikeyB

Hello and thank you for replying-

Could anyone clarify what "spa" is made available to those with this cabin designation.

I know it must mean the area labeled "spa" on deck 14, but is there some place else?

All guest 18 and over booked in the Spa cabins have access to the thermal spa suite. Normally this area requires you to purchase a spa pass if you haven't booked a spa cabin. On the Breakaway that pass runs $179 per person if booked in advance, or $199 per person if booked on the ship for a 7 day sailing. At least those were the prices in March when I was last on the Breakaway.

Spa Thermal Suite

The Thermal Suite offers a unique experience benefiting the mind and body. Feel the weightlessness and kneading effect of water in the Thalasso Therapy Pool and enjoy a warm waterfall cascading onto your shoulders in the Vitality Pool. Leave the world behind in the dramatic grotto setting of the Salt Room or take a dip in the hot tub. Head to the steam room to soothe joints and alleviate pains. If detox is what you crave, sit down at the sauna to sweat out your cares as your heart and sweat glands work together to purify your body. Then relax and bring your body to temperature with a nap on heated mosaic lounge chairs.

Haven Spa suites also have the all of the full Haven suites, with access to the Haven area as well.

Edited by Got Tequila?

you enter on deck 15, go down the long hall to the main desk and turn in your key then go behind the desk into the thermal spa. when you come out say what your muster station is or your color of card to help them find it.

i'm very glad i got to try out the spa, the thermal pool was nice. was in my 1st sauna. and very nice place for quiet time and relaxing. the salt bath i didnt feel anything after 15 minutes but unsure you are supposed to or not

if you want to get away from the masses it's fantastic. we didnt get to try a thermal lounger since they were full. also for us we agreed we wouldnt pay the 179 if not included in the room. but then again. we didnt sail in a non haven room ever and we may like it as an escape :)

What are the beverage options in the spa area ? We are sailing Jewel in March and I am considering getting spa passes. Are you allowed to bring champagne or other drinks in? Do they provide water/tea drinks etc ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk