Preconcierge letter and luggage tags timing

trumpetfish55

I have seen that not everyone in the Haven receives the pre-concierge letter. If one is sent, how soon after booking or before sailing does it normally arrive?

Also, do they still send luggage tags or should I print them?

Lastly, I know this has been discussed several times but I like to see if there is anything new, which snacks do you ask for in the afternoon?

I did not receive one on this cruise. I am assuming because it was a last minute upsell. The cruise prior I received it about 2 weeks in advance with luggage tags. As for snacks I generally do not ask for any in the afternoon as I am put and about.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I have seen that not everyone in the Haven receives the pre-concierge letter. If one is sent, how soon after booking or before sailing does it normally arrive?

Lastly, I know this has been discussed several times but I like to see if there is anything new, which snacks do you ask for in the afternoon?

We sail a week from today and received the letter and tags I think about 5 weeks ago. We booked August 2015. We have two sets of tags. The yellow ones from NCL and ones from our Travel Agent that say Lime on them.

I emailed pre concierge twice this week and they've ignored me so no clue why they bother with the pre concierge email since people are telling me to just call....lol. Oh well so far it's been disappointing.

Usually around 45-50 days out and yes to luggage tags. The letter we just got was very generic and not more specific like the ones in the past. It said to contact them via phone or email. I don't think it even referenced the out of date on-line suite booklet.

In regards to requests from pre-concierge, it sounds like it has gotten a bit better but most reports are that they don't get all the things people done that you have requested so you should keep your list and give to butler once on board.

We typically get our letter exactly 50 days to cruise.

We have typically received them in the mail around the time that the e-docs were available. I have had success with the pre-cruise concierge requests in the past but for our last cruise nothing that we requested via email i.e. emptying the fridge, was completed. :rolleyes: