24 Hour Room Service Suggestion

lelder1

Has anyone ever tried to order cereal and milk off the room service menu as a late night snack? That is a snack kids like before bed sometimes so we usually grab some bowls, spoons and cereal off the breakfast buffet, then order milk from room service. It would be great if you could just order it all from room service. Has anyone ever tried to do this before?

Has anyone ever tried to order cereal and milk off the room service menu as a late night snack? That is a snack kids like before bed sometimes so we usually grab some bowls, spoons and cereal off the breakfast buffet, then order milk from room service. It would be great if you could just order it all from room service. Has anyone ever tried to do this before?

I order double at breakfast and save one for later.

Sue

Why not grab some milk at breakfast and put it in fridge?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Because the fridges are coolers. Even our new fridge on the Miracle only cooled to 46F. Food safe is below 40F

It also helps the mini fridge work better if you open the cabinet door. My Diet Cokes I had in there stayed very cold. I closed it when I left the cabin and opened it back up when I returned.

I agree. I always wedge a hand towel in the door so it stays open a inch or so. It lets air in the cabinet circulate so the motor heat gets out. Will keep the fridge much colder.

Yes, you can order cereal and milk at night, but not other breakfast items. I found out when I called room service on our last cruise and told them that my son wanted some Lucky Charms. They'll bring the spoon and bowl as well.