Escape Oh What a Night: Tribute to Frankie Valli & the Four Seasons - Free?

gl339

I thought you had to pay extra for the Oh What a Night show in the Supper Club on the Escape but every once in a while I come across a review saying it was free... does anyone know?

Also, I was going to book this in advance (if you can), would it tell me if it was complimentary or not?

Any information is appreciated!

We've seen this FREE show 3 times....Don't miss it!!

Edited it to say: We've seen this show "FREE" in the Main Theater, not the Supper Club. It appears the Supper Club has an "upcharge."

Edited by vinster42

We saw it free in the Supper Club on the 10/22 Escape sailing - I think it was 6pm on St. Thomas day (Tues). I believe it played 3 times in the Supper Club (free) and the last night in the Escape Theater. Great show, don't miss it! I love the intimate Supper Club atmosphere, though we didn't eat the dinner, as we had reservations in another restaurant later that night.

We are sailing on the Escape at the end of April 2017, how and will I be able to know in advance which shows are playing and when? I usually like to have a loose agenda for each day so I can schedule dining etc. Does NCL send you this information prior to the cruise date? My goal is to enjoy the cruise and not spend time making/changing reservations.

• 3 months later...

Feb 4th sailing:

Offered First and last night w/o dinner in Supper Club 9PM and 8PM respectively. No res'v needed.

Other nights (not all) it was offered at 6PM, with dinner, no charge, res'v required.

Anyone who went on a recent Escape cruise have any additional insight? Leaving in 17 days and would like to plan to see. Have seen Jersey Boys on Broardway, excellent show!