"LIVE" from the HARMONY OTS 11/12/2016 - INAUGURAL Eastern Caribbean!

niksmom630

Good morning, all! Sitting on the balcony waiting for my ship to come in! [emoji4] lots more pics from yesterday still to post.

The view from the balcony is spectacular. Just watched Lady O glide in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good morning, all! Sitting on the balcony waiting for my ship to come in! [emoji4] lots more pics from yesterday still to post.

The view from the balcony is spectacular. Just watched Lady O glide in!

Those pix are bringing back memories of staying at the same hotel in one of those nice tower balcony rooms watching the ships arrive the day and early morning before. :)

Now that your ship is in...the countdown for your cruise (and posts) is measured in hours.

Correction, where's the edit post button on Tapatalk? NOT Lady O, it is most definitely Lady H!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chris if you tap the post you want to edit on Tapatalk you can then correct your issues. You can also go into CC through Safari and edit the post so long as you are in the normal time window. I hope this helps.

The photos of Oasis are amazing. Just kidding, I mean Harmony. Yah, I can't sleep either. It's like Christmas morning as a kid.

Chris if you tap the post you want to edit on Tapatalk you can then correct your issues. You can also go into CC through Safari and edit the post so long as you are in the normal time window. I hope this helps.

The photos of Oasis are amazing. Just kidding, I mean Harmony. Yah, I can't sleep either. It's like Christmas morning as a kid.

Thanks, Andrew! See you shortly! Been up since 4:30, definitely feels like Christmas morning!!!!! I'll message you when we are heading to port

Ugh and that's not factoring in your time change.

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG. Today is the day.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

She's waiting for you, Andrew! [emoji4] I'll be keeping a watchful eye on her this morning

7778e17be843b1d338ee8188c2cb70d6.jpg

Here are a few more random photos from yesterday and early this morning.....this is our third stay at the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina.....the last two visits we've had Marina view rooms, and it's very quiet and peaceful. Thus is our first time in a tower room, and while the views are amazing, if you are bothered by traffic noise, this is definitely not the spot for you.

49ae7f1a20001f457382c5d4085edebe.jpg

422f911f91b2b4ddd9210132974799de.jpg

29307d9dfada91e6b3e9d8f60a76560d.jpg

239e0415b32a34ca362e0e42a7aed762.jpg

f4720999be713fbf5a22e0e698f07a0e.jpg

I arranged for a shuttle pick up for our group of 13 at 10 a.m. The cost is $6 pp plus gratuity.

Overall, I'm fairly pleased with the accommodations here. The location is perfect. The pool area is nice, and for a one night stay, pre-cruise...it fits the bill. The grounds are nicely maintained, and you can walk the perimeter and view all the yachts on the inter-coastal. The rooms have been updated, but they are relatively small, and narrow. Ok for two people, but it's a bit tight in here with the three of us and all the suitcases, and there is really no closet to speak of.

Following along, but thought I'd hijack for a brief moment

6c33a7fbf9c863323ff0a02ef8c54f1d.jpg

This little beauty is the newly completed Galactica Super Nova,

70.07 metres or 229 feet 8 inches of conspicuous consumption and can't be yours at the paltry sum of $923 million because it has an owner who commissioned the build.

Check out the video on the link:

https://www.heesenyachts.com/yacht/galactica-super-nova/

Have a great cruise!

Arrived at the port around 10:20....no high tech, iPad check in process here....same counter check in as we have always followed, although they did have the photos I uploaded. Quick and efficient tho....

Sitting in the D+ waiting area now

I arranged for a shuttle pick up for our group of 13 at 10 a.m. The cost is $6 pp plus gratuity.

Overall, I'm fairly pleased with the accommodations here. The location is perfect. The pool area is nice, and for a one night stay, pre-cruise...it fits the bill. The grounds are nicely maintained, and you can walk the perimeter and view all the yachts on the inter-coastal. The rooms have been updated, but they are relatively small, and narrow. Ok for two people, but it's a bit tight in here with the three of us and all the suitcases, and there is really no closet to speak of.

Was the shuttle through a private company? We have a group of 8.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Arrived at the port around 10:20....no high tech, iPad check in process here....same counter check in as we have always followed, although they did have the photos I uploaded. Quick and efficient tho....

Sitting in the D+ waiting area now

Terminal 18 really has their act together. So smooth and quick... wish other cruise terminals were that way ☺

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 5 using Tapatalk