"LIVE" from the HARMONY OTS 11/12/2016 - INAUGURAL Eastern Caribbean!

niksmom630

Wish I could say St Thomas was wonderful but I've been in the cabin all day ill. Bad reaction to some antibiotics I think.....more tomorrow I hope!

So sorry! My mother was sick on her cruise this past May and didn't feel better until day 5 of 7.

One of her coworkers is sick and she told him to stay far away since we leave Saturday and she doesn't want to be sick this cruise.

Hope you feel better soon!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Oh no. Feel better soon. Great review so far. Thanks for all the pictures.

I noticed the DL picture. So we should get there at 8:30am for a seat. 😉 (Just kidding of course)

Do you know if they listed an overflow lounge for happy hour this week like the TA?

Been following your posts. Hope your feeling better. We have been on Oasis and Allure and are booked on Allure next year. Love Central Park, thanks for the great pictures of such a special place. I really think it places like this that separate RCCL for the rest. We are part of the Loyal to Royal group and can't want to get back. Until then will enjoy ridding along with you.

Thanks for the menus. We are currently on Oasis where the new menus were rolled out a few months ago. So far they are much different from those published on CC and not for the better. Yours look much better. Our 3rd Classic entree each night is Spaghetti instead of strip steak. Rack of lamb last night was well done and not on the bone. We are on Harmony next March and hope they will not change the menus you have shown.

I have been watching the thread that Andrew is posting the compasses to see if there is any mention of a "punch" type Coffee Card and haven't seen anything. If it isn't too much trouble, would you find out if such a Coffee Card exists? Or maybe someone else who has sailed from FLL already knows the answer? If it does exist, does it include Starbucks? Thanks much!

Hope you're feeling better!

In your photo tour of the ship, will we see the rest of the water slides? I think your photo is the first I've seen with them and would love to see all of them. Not that I'd go down them (not a slide person)...

Thanks, and looking forward to more.