price drop

BoozeCruiser83

if i booked a last minute sky cruise and the price just dropped 30 bucks...anyone have any luck getting at least an on board credit to make up for the price difference? hoping i can put toward service charge but am i out of luck?

booked on monday, price dropped today and we sail Nov 28.

who should i call

I very much doubt it, this comes up often and when people are offered obc in this situation it's significantly smaller than the price drop. Price drops happen close to sailing, nothing to get upset about.

If a cabin type above yours dropped you may be able to upgrade cabins for small to no charge. Think you just call through who you booked with, if you booked online, I'd just try the customer service number.

I had. It was only $25 OBC for a $50 price difference 5 days before sailing. My recommendation: call them and ask... nothing to loose. Be nice and explain the situation and hopefully they decide in your favor. Good luck and keep us posted!! [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

if i booked a last minute sky cruise and the price just dropped 30 bucks...anyone have any luck getting at least an on board credit to make up for the price difference? hoping i can put toward service charge but am i out of luck?

booked on monday, price dropped today and we sail Nov 28.

who should i call

Although too late for you, there is- https://www.ncl.com/freestyle-cruise/best-price-guarantee

I had a successful claim in Sept, on a late booking.

i'm a victim of my own research and my price just dropped 200 total on my BC. the minis are now that price. sigh

only a few left though and on deck 11 and i'm now on 13, short walk to buffet.

If you want a mini they very well might let you upgrade for free. worth a call.