Harmony LIVE, November 12th - 19th. Happier Than a Seagull with a French Fry!

A&L_Ont

Oh really? My husband is a SCCA judge. But I don't know if we will do Pebble Beach next year or not. He usually receives an invitation, and it would be so much fun to meet you! :D:):D

We arrive on the Thursday and will head to San Francisco on the Monday and fly home on the Tuesday. We are staying at the Marriot and already have passes to the Gooding Auction and preview. It will be a busy week but we will have it scheduled out very well.

It would be fun if you guys were there. There will be scopes though for sure.

Here's a strange request, can you tell me how many loungers are in the beach pool. Just the ones that front the pool, not the ones over by the hot tub. It looks so much more crowded than Oasis

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

John, there are about 30 in the row. It is packed in compared to Oasis and Allure. There really is no where to put down your drinks without the tables. I will look next time I'm there and if my count was really off I will let you know.

I seriously hope they have real American unhealthy chips by the time we sail on the 19th!

I'm doing my part to help reduce their stock. Hopefully you will have NA brands when you board. You need some Canadian ones like Dill Pickle, Ketchup, and Dill Pickle Doritos.

We have spotted the full moon. It is right above our balcony. Thankfully we didn't have to see the rare Canadian version.

310e7a09cecaa782494c3ee81e9fe6b7.jpg

This next image is a screen shot from our roll call. Phew, I'm in the clear.

fbbb15d2e3b04028cf8d828ddc385da6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by A&L_Ont

Christmas has appeared at Starbucks since we've been on board.

db8e08c3f08c6adad5f84e984862d0ce.jpg

This was waiting in our cabin tonight.

930f9689ff57679ca62346f361494b4a.jpg

As well as our newest Crystal block. We have finished the trifecta of Oasis Class ships with this one.

8c9e8dc35ae8a727e618db7ccf8aee80.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by A&L_Ont

Awesome, your review will take care of my PCD (post cruise depression). Thank-you in advance Mrs KC.

Your review is taking care of my post cruise depression! Of course, the only thing I know of that will make my post cruise depression go away completely is for me to be on another cruise! :eek: Unfortunately, I have quite a wait before my next cruise, so I will be relying on reviews like yours to carry me through.

I'm doing my part to help reduce their stock. Hopefully you will have NA brands when you board. You need some Canadian ones like Dill Pickle, Ketchup, and Dill Pickle Doritos.

Wow, those actually sound good! Thanks mate! :)

BTW, anyone know how if it's easy to change the stateroom TV inputs to HDMI?

Here's a strange request, can you tell me how many loungers are in the beach pool. Just the ones that front the pool, not the ones over by the hot tub. It looks so much more crowded than Oasis

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

John, there are about 30 in the row. It is packed in compared to Oasis and Allure. There really is no where to put down your drinks without the tables. I will look next time I'm there and if my count was really off I will let you know.

It really does look super cramped -- like you can't even move the chairs an inch.

It really does look super cramped -- like you can't even move the chairs an inch.

Lisa said to me she didn't like how close she was to the guy beside her. They chair to the one side was empty and I was beside her. I think it will be more uncomfortable when you have a naturalist beside you- the no deodorant user.

Wow, those actually sound good! Thanks mate! :)

BTW, anyone know how if it's easy to change the stateroom TV inputs to HDMI?

I might take a while to find a person who says they have done it here on the boards as not many people do this. We did meet a perso two nights ago, now that I think back, who said they hooked up and were watching Netflick.

It isn't first hand experience but it does come from what I would say is a trusted and seasoned Pinnacle cruiser. When joking about pepper grinders she actually brought the click-click type from home. She!s seasoned in two different ways, tips and taste.

I might take a while to find a person who says they have done it here on the boards as not many people do this. We did meet a perso two nights ago, now that I think back, who said they hooked up and were watching Netflick.

It isn't first hand experience but it does come from what I would say is a trusted and seasoned Pinnacle cruiser. When joking about pepper grinders she actually brought the click-click type from home. She!s seasoned in two different ways, tips and taste.

Thanks for the heads up. I guess I'll do my best to figure it out this Saturday!

Haha I've been seeing this pepper grinder running joke on here, what's that all about? [emoji5]

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I like the block, how does one get this?

Your first one comes at 140 points. Then every 70 thereafter. And you get it on the cruise you earn the points on

We didn't think we were going to hit 280 this sailing but I guess we weren't looking that close. The first time we got one we were really jazzed and I gotta say we still are after our third. There will be some here with a dozen plus of them and are still excited to get them. If you want one the easy way look on Ebay under RC you might find one there. If you want one the fun way book a few more cruises.

Central Park is so authentic that I will check the black market vendors tonight to see if they have any for sale. I think last night it the Compass it was dice in the park, tonight I think it is copyrighted merchandise. Or it might be fake purse night, with Micheal Kars purses.

I will report back laterht. ;)

We didn't think we were going to hit 280 this sailing but I guess we weren't looking that close. The first time we got one we were really jazzed and I gotta say we still are after our third. There will be some here with a dozen plus of them and are still excited to get them. If you want one the easy way look on Ebay under RC you might find one there. If you want one the fun way book a few more cruises.

Central Park is so authentic that I will check the black market vendors tonight to see if they have any for sale. I think last night it the Compass it was dice in the park, tonight I think it is copyrighted merchandise. Or it might be fake purse night, with Micheal Kars purses.

I will report back laterht. ;)

LMAO! If the bootleggers are there, see if you can find me a screener copy of Star Wars Rogue One! [emoji6] [emoji23] [emoji13]

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk