Harmony LIVE, November 12th - 19th. Happier Than a Seagull with a French Fry!

A&L_Ont

We had another surprise waiting for us in our cabin.

50e1e3bbcb683f01c5b0e30c38da1c8e.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I really hope they'll still be offering the inaugural hats on Saturday's sailing, my pops would dig it.

The Fine Line diving show.

If you followed the scopes you will have seen some of the show. Photos will follow shortly. They used a light, music, sound and athletic skills to entertain us.

After seeing both the Oasis and Allure diving shows half a dozen times each I can safely say I have an idea they are about. Now, what was this show about you ask. I have no idea formulated yet. I will report back after we see it in March and September 2017 and if needed March of 2018. Hopefully by then I will have a better idea. I will say that it was spectacular.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

We saw Grease tonight. It was a well done production. Lisa was pleased with the show and I was too. There was no eye dropping on my behalf.

We are now hanging in On Air watching the Giants starting to slide down the hill.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

But in the end the Giants WON.....YEAH.

John, there are about 30 in the row. It is packed in compared to Oasis and Allure. There really is no where to put down your drinks without the tables. I will look next time I'm there and if my count was really off I will let you know.

Wow, that sounds like twice as many as Oasis. 😱

8f88b8b799667c3c92f7fff9540580dc.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Loving your review. We sail on 12/3 in CLS 1702 (obstructed view question person). No pic needed you provided the answer very adequately! But do you have an email address for the loyalty person on board. We did not get our block that was due to us during our last cruise and want to make sure we get a harmony one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Loving your review. We sail on 12/3 in CLS 1702 (obstructed view question person). No pic needed you provided the answer very adequately! But do you have an email address for the loyalty person on board. We did not get our block that was due to us during our last cruise and want to make sure we get a harmony one.

You will not get one on Harmony. You get the block for the ship you are on when you reach the milestone. You need to call Crown & Anchor and they will mail it to you.

Harmony. Almost 30 in a row

7829df243bf3daf5b5ba1906ec6ad02f.jpg

And only one path to get from front to back. 😱

Also noticed the life vest station, that's new. I prefer it back by kiddie pool. 😉

Oh, and thanks for the quick reply

Edited by John&LaLa

And only one path to get from front to back. [emoji33]

Also noticed the life vest station, that's new. I prefer it back by kiddie pool. [emoji6]

Oh, and thanks for the quick reply

There are two walk ways. I have more pics that I will post tonight. I also have pics of the SL and Ck for tonight as well.

Edit. I don't remember seeing the life vests in that particular location earlier, but there are multiple locations around the pool deck where they have them.

Edited by A&L_Ont

I kept reading about Sapphire Beach. Assuming you know have experience with both (bad to assume, I know), what do you like better about Emerald Bay versus Sapphire? (Background: We are a married couple, 20 years, with no children). We will be on HOTS sailing 12/10 and I am deciding what to do in St. Thomas (beach day).

Personally I would just wait until you get on Harmony and then speak to the LA. I have seen in the past where an LA will give you your block for the ship you are on then. It's worth a shot.

If not, you can always get the block for the ship you were on when you reached the point level.

Thank you so much, Andrew for your reviews and updates. I am joyously enjoying your comments and photos as we get ready to pack soon for our sailing. It's our first time on RC and first cruise ever so this is going to be really exciting for us. :)

I kept reading about Sapphire Beach. Assuming you know have experience with both (bad to assume, I know), what do you like better about Emerald Bay versus Sapphire? (Background: We are a married couple, 20 years, with no children). We will be on HOTS sailing 12/10 and I am deciding what to do in St. Thomas (beach day).

We haven't been to Sapphire Beach. CoKi and Meagans Bay numerous times. All locations have washroom facilities and chair rentals.

CoKi, great snorkelling, food and party like atmosphere. Long raxi ride.

Meagan's Bay amazing beach in a park with an entrance fee. Long taxi ride as well. A must to go at least one time. Decent food hut but high priced. Family friendly too.

Emerald Bay good beach with short taxi ride. Not a party beach but relaxing and has a bar and restaurant with decent food at good prices.

I hope this helps.