Internet per minute or per day?

framboesa

hello!I keep reading about internet packages but can't find prices for internet per day or per minute.

We will be in Anthem of the Seas and we only need to use internet one or two times during the cruise to check business e-mails. We would prefer to do it while in a sea day than losing port days checking e-mails.

In other cruises we could buy one 24 hour plan or pay per minute internet.

We keep reading that is more expensive than the voom packages, but we can't find the prices per minute or per day anywhere to compre...any help here?:o

Thank you very much for your replies :)

Maybe the 24 hours will be good for us ;)

Onboard prices if you purchase for the entire cruise:

http://www.royalcaribbeanincentives.com/content/uploads/Voom.pdf

Note that there seems to be some changes in the works as there have been reports of the elimination >2-device packages. Some have also reported "surf only" being unavailable.

We are just off the Brilliance and I only needed internet to check in for our flight and print out boarding passes. I bought a 60 consecutive minute package for 9.99. I used one of their computers, not my phone or other device.

Edited by klct39lg

My husband and I plan to disconnect from technology while on our cruise, we will be sailing FOS out of FLL on 11/26/16 -- He needs to submit a document online at 12:01am on 11/27/16 My question is we are supposed to leave port at 5:30 pm. Is there any chance we would still be able to do it off his phone with data at 12:01 or would we be too far away from the coast at that point? We know we can use the internet cafe and pay for the hour, or whatever. Or pay for a day on the VOOM package, just trying to see what our options are.

Thank you!

My husband and I plan to disconnect from technology while on our cruise, we will be sailing FOS out of FLL on 11/26/16 -- He needs to submit a document online at 12:01am on 11/27/16 My question is we are supposed to leave port at 5:30 pm. Is there any chance we would still be able to do it off his phone with data at 12:01 or would we be too far away from the coast at that point? We know we can use the internet cafe and pay for the hour, or whatever. Or pay for a day on the VOOM package, just trying to see what our options are.

Thank you!

You will be too far from any land based cell towers. Plus, once the ship is a few miles off the coast, it turns on it's cell tower, and your phone will connect to the ship's tower. Using data through the ship's connection cell tower would be very expensive. I'd plan on purchasing VOOM.

Edited by clarea

We know we can use the internet cafe and pay for the hour, or whatever. Or pay for a day on the VOOM package, just trying to see what our options are.

Your only choice for a short term need is to buy a 24 hr package at $20 late night 11/26 so you have it just after midnight.