question about status levels

Dot Wonder

I did a quick search and came up empty. I'm sailing in a few months with in-laws that don't have the same status as my husband and I do. The only way "around" that would be to switch our cabins from separate ones to a family cabin, is that correct? Would they still allow all of us (if we do get one cabin) to take advantage of my status? It's their first time on Royal.

thanks

I did a quick search and came up empty. I'm sailing in a few months with in-laws that don't have the same status as my husband and I do. The only way "around" that would be to switch our cabins from separate ones to a family cabin, is that correct? Would they still allow all of us (if we do get one cabin) to take advantage of my status? It's their first time on Royal.

thanks

Would not matter. Royal does not extend C&A status to cabin mates.

However, if you were all in a Royal Family Suite, then you would all get suite perks.

thanks

no. status is NOT extended to other people in the cabin. everyone has their own and unless you are linked( you and your spouse, for instance) they do NOT receive the same perks/amenities.

so unless you reside with your inlaws full time, they cannot be linked to your status.

no. status is NOT extended to other people in the cabin. everyone has their own and unless you are linked( you and your spouse, for instance) they do NOT receive the same perks/amenities.

so unless you reside with your inlaws full time, they cannot be linked to your status.

Even if the inlaws did live with them full time Royal defines a relationship as either a significant other or minor children. Just living at the same address does not get you the other persons status.

I do realize that some people have reported that relatives other than a significant other or children have been granted equal status if they share the same address however that is an error and should not be expected.