Any rumours for Summer 2018?

Presto2

Just waiting....just waiting.

I have a cruise booked and am waiting to switch it to the one we want for special occasions on 21st May and 1st June 2018!

Our daughter is adult disabled and doesn't fly well so we thought we would be Eclipse from Southampton likely to the Baltic or possibly a ferry to Amsterdam for a silhouette sailing.

From all the rumours on the boards we might have lots of other choices

Equinox from Dublin

Silhouette from Dublin or Southampton

Infinity from an unknown port in the UK

Eclipse from some unknown UK port

A Celebrity ship from Amsterdam

Probably lots of other permutations I haven't picked up yet.

I'm driving my family mad!! Hope the itineraries are issued soon for Captains club members to book. I hope we don't have to wait another 2 weeks

Just waiting....just waiting.

I have a cruise booked and am waiting to switch it to the one we want for special occasions on 21st May and 1st June 2018!

Our daughter is adult disabled and doesn't fly well so we thought we would be Eclipse from Southampton likely to the Baltic or possibly a ferry to Amsterdam for a silhouette sailing.

From all the rumours on the boards we might have lots of other choices

Equinox from Dublin

Silhouette from Dublin or Southampton

Infinity from an unknown port in the UK

Eclipse from some unknown UK port

A Celebrity ship from Amsterdam

Probably lots of other permutations I haven't picked up yet.

I'm driving my family mad!! Hope the itineraries are issued soon for Captains club members to book. I hope we don't have to wait another 2 weeks

Don't know about the others but Equinox is most likely NOT going to be at Dublin since she has just been moved to year round Caribbean sailings.... I think it will be Eclipse at Dublin....2 more weeks and we'll know...

Have a look at riviera-ports.com it covers 4 ports in the south of france and shows visits by eclipse, reflection, silhouette infinity and constellation

also some of the visits are very late in the season so looks like any transatlantic are going to be into November

Thanks, that would be nice. We have not been to Golfe-Juan, but have been to Cannes, Nice, and Villefranche by land and sea. Maybe it would be easy access to Antibes?

Don't know about the others but Equinox is most likely NOT going to be at Dublin since she has just been moved to year round Caribbean sailings.... I think it will be Eclipse at Dublin....2 more weeks and we'll know...

There are only 5 departures from Dublin total - it's a mini season, so one of the other European ships will just do that route for a month or so. It's not a base for the whole of the summer i.e. April to November ;). As you say, Equinox will no doubt stay in the Caribbean, same as she's doing next year.

I am just sure that Eclipse and Silhouette get to be swapped: Silhouette from Southampton, Eclipse from Dublin and Amsterdam. [emoji5]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Although Eclipse is also booked in at Gibraltar on 8 and 14 September.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MSC are doing a full season sailing from Southampton and go on sale on 21st November. I guess this will offer more variety for sailings from the UK. They will offer some competition on Southampton sailings.

Not a cruise line I've looked at bit the ships look nice :)

Wondering if Summit will go on another Canada/New England journey during the summer of 2018. It's a great itinerary!

Sent from my SM-G925T using Forums mobile app

I thought the Canada/NE itinerary in summer 2017 was for some festival/jubilee reasons, no idea whether this cruise will be offered in summer 2018 as well - but it would be great, sice the itinerary looks tempting! :)

But at least it looks like that Summit is doing Northeast/Bermuda/Canada and NE again.

I am wondering if Celebrity really will be down one ship in Alaska in 2018 - port schedules give evidence that five ships (including Infinity) are due to sail Europe in 2018, which would leave room for just two ships in Alaska.

Edited by shipfriend_max

I think this was a response to your query asking about any more rumours regarding itineraries or ships. In other words, feel free to start any rumors you'd like.

Ahhhh, got it. Sorry, me ......... a senior moment :):D

No rumours from me -------- just want to know what is happening :eek:

I believe most of the cruises you are looking at are being released Nov 29-Dec1. I believe Elites and Elite+ will have first dibs on Nov 29th....Then public on Dec 1st. Just another 9 days. That said, I was told this 1 month ago so if there was another role back....I have not yet heard and this info could be stale. Alas, this is all I have at this time. Happy Sails!

I thought the Canada/NE itinerary in summer 2017 was for some festival/jubilee reasons, no idea whether this cruise will be offered in summer 2018 as well - but it would be great, sice the itinerary looks tempting! :)

We are booked on that one [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4] am so excited!

Its for Independence Day (Canadian Independence Day is an overnight in Halifax, Nova Scotia and American Independence Day is an overnight in Boston). In theory it's an itinerary that could run every year I guess. I didn't realise it was a new itinerary maybe if it's popular they'll run it again?

We are booked on that one [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4] am so excited!

Its for Independence Day (Canadian Independence Day is an overnight in Halifax, Nova Scotia and American Independence Day is an overnight in Boston). In theory it's an itinerary that could run every year I guess. I didn't realise it was a new itinerary maybe if it's popular they'll run it again?

My wife and I are really hoping that this will be offered for 2018. We are not in a position to do it in 2017. We really want to do a New England/Canada cruise, but our jobs do not allow us to take long vacations in the fall.

• 3 weeks later...