colour theme in NCL ships - NO RED

bluesea777

We were told that the CEO of NCL doesn't want colour red in any of the NCL ships!

Jade presently has a LOT of red décor ... this will disappear for sure during the March 2017 dry dock.

One morning last week I was up early (we had 4 consecutive 25 hour days!) I went all over the ship taking pictures - pre-dry dock - so will keep them until someone else submits the post-dry dock pics and I'll insert the before ones.

I'm not questioning that you were told the above, but I think newly renovated Dawn is likely a good representation of FDR's aesthetic. The new Cellars Wine Bar on Dawn (which was installed instead of Five O'Clock Somewhere, like on Star) is mostly RED. So I'm prepared to now declare that this is likely just an "urban legend."

I'm not questioning that you were told the above, but I think newly renovated Dawn is likely a good representation of FDR's aesthetic. The new Cellars Wine Bar on Dawn (which was installed instead of Five O'Clock Somewhere, like on Star) is mostly RED. So I'm prepared to now declare that this is likely just an "urban legend."

I thought the new CEO ain't FDR .... ;)

It was a cruise staff we chatted with a week ago.