Harmony Eastern Compasses Nov 12-19, 2016

A&L_Ont

Hello CCers.

This thread will be used for posting Harmony Eastern Itinerary Compasses only. I have a live review also going on, so if you have questions please ask there as they will not be answered here. Here is a link to it.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2421856

Edited by A&L_Ont

A&L_ont you don't have to but I'm wondering if you could [emoji120] post the kids ocean. If you don't have kids and don't get copies then don't worry about it. I have ages 3 and 7. Otherwise I will post for everyone next week. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Hello CCers.

This thread will be used for posting Harmony Eastern Itinerary Compasses only. I have a live review also going on, so if you have questions please ask there as they will not be answered here. Here is a link to it.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2421856

I'm trying to remember if you were the family we got to know on the 2014 Oasis Thanksgiving cruise. You had a corner loft suite ? You also loved the FlowRider!

We had children Richard and Ellie

Edited by rbrski

I trying to remember if you were the family we got to know on the 2014 Oasis Thanksgiving cruise. You had a corner loft suite ?

We had children Richard and Ellie

You are correct. Your the fire fighter from Florida if I remember correctly. Hope your well.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

A&L_ont you don't have to but I'm wondering if you could [emoji120] post the kids ocean. If you don't have kids and don't get copies then don't worry about it. I have ages 3 and 7. Otherwise I will post for everyone next week. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I'm sorry our son isn't with us this week, so we don't have them. He us with us in March and I will post them then. :)

You are correct. Your the fire fighter from Florida if I remember correctly. Hope your well.

Yes, you are correct!!! I hope all is well with you and the family. We will be sailing on the HOTS Saturday for Turkey Day. Maybe we will run into each other at the port. Our boarding time is 10:30. Have a wonderful cruise and thanks for all the great information. Sailing on the NOTS 9 nights in March for Spring Break

I would love to know if the new Dreamworks movie Trolls is shown during the cruise. We are on HOT next week! Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Check the compass, it might show up. [emoji3]

Thanks for the posting. Do you know if there is a prohibition party on Harmony, like on Oasis and Allure? What is the "Red" Party? Thanks again. I will be on Harmony in May.

Please continue to watch for the prohibition party to see if it appears and as for the red party I have no idea what it is about. Hopefully by your sailing date more will be know about your and other's questions.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by A&L_Ont

I would love to know if the new Dreamworks movie Trolls is shown during the cruise. We are on HOT next week! Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am wondering the same thing. We haven't gone to see it yet as we are hoping they will show it on board next week.

I found this is the suite lounge today. The week at a glance.

b6db835e35f3ea162930a5f9610cd886.jpg

I really hope that your week is just scheduled different than ours (in two weeks). We have already scheduled our shows of course, but our options don't match up with this. For example, we are doing Grease on night 2, and it doesn't show that it was even a show option for night two. I've received no email about changes in schedules.