gunn3rs3

Sadly still not [emoji19][emoji19][emoji19]

Last year the schedule for summer 2017 Europe/Alaska/Canada and New England was out by October 2015, open for booking in Dec 2015.

I hope the schedule will appear soon and the sailings for summer 2018 are open for sale the 1st of December.

I am waiting very impatient...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This is frustrating waiting for 2018 programme to come out,want to get a booking sorted as we are going with a lady who was on Pacific Princess and has a free cruise,she went on her own on that now wants us to go with her. Thinking of doing west Med in May time, when it's not too hot.

This is frustrating waiting for 2018 programme to come out,want to get a booking sorted as we are going with a lady who was on Pacific Princess and has a free cruise,she went on her own on that now wants us to go with her. Thinking of doing west Med in May time, when it's not too hot.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2424150

Officially the 2018 summer cruise program kicks off the 01st of Dec 2016 - but on a certain TA website the itineraries are already visible, without prices, however.

The most noticeable changes are:

-Royal/Sapphire to sail from Southampton, Royal sailing Canada/NE between NYC and Quebec.

-Caribbean to sail Caribbean year-round

-Largest Alaska deployment (7 ships), including four ships sailing between Vancouver and Whittier.

-Crown to sail Med cruises operated by Royal Princess in 2016&17.

I am just wondering why theey're sending Sapphire all the way long from Middle East up to Southampton and nit deploying her on Med cruises, the way just to Med would have been shorter; and Crown could just have been sent back to Southampton via Transatlantic.

Finally Princess seems to know what they're doing... :D

Edited by shipfriend_max