Regal Princess Specialty Dinning Children Cost?

harbourxie

I understand that the extra charge is $29 per person for the Specialty Dinning on Regal Princess. Would you please let me know the charge for child age 7 and 1? Thanks a lot,

:)

Welcome to Cruise Critic! :D

Checking the price on my Cruise Personalizer for an upcoming cruise it states that it costs $14.50 per child but there's no definition about at what age you need to pay for them...guessing yes for your 7 year old & no for your 1 year old.

Edited by Astro Flyer

Checking the price on my Cruise Personalizer for an upcoming cruise it states that they are $14.50 per child but there's no definition about at what age you need to pay for them...guessing yes for your 7 year old & no for your 1 year old.

Thanks a lot.

Followed your instruction by checking my Cruise Personalizer.....still could not find it. I feel stupid....

Checking the price on my Cruise Personalizer for an upcoming cruise it states that it costs $14.50 per child but there's no definition about at what age you need to pay for them...guessing yes for your 7 year old & no for your 1 year old.

No charge for 0-2 years and $14.50 for 3-12 years. That is for Sabatini's and the Crown Grill.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by IECalCruiser

I don't think you will pay for the 1 year old. I seem to recall 3 and under free, but I might be mistaken.

The 7 year old for sure is half of the adult price.

My kids go to specialty dining with us. The 13 year old is now "adult" price effective age 13. The 8 year old goes as well. We've been paying half price for them for years.

It's always a nice dinner so we are comfortable with the fee. Although when they were little and barely ate it was depressing to have to pay. At this age they both love "nice meals out". So, it's a treat on a cruise or back home.

No charge for 0-2 years and $14.50 for 3-12 years. That is for Sabatini's and the Crown Grill.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for clarifying that!! I thought I was wrong about age 3.

My youngest was going to specialty dining as soon as he started cruising, age 2. :)

Thanks a lot.

Followed your instruction by checking my Cruise Personalizer.....still could not find it. I feel stupid....

No need to feel stupid because it's not easy to find the information. I found it because my cruise now offers specialty restaurant pre-reservations by making full payment prior to the cruise.

Here's a link to the Princess dining options PDF which shows the prices listed by IECalCruiser:

http://www.princess.com/downloads/pdf/food-and-dining/dining-options.pdf

$29 per person (adults & children over 12 years of age) $14.50 per person (children 3-12 years old) No charge (children 0 to 2 years old)

These are for Sabatini's, Crown Grill, Bayou & Sterling's but there are no children prices for other specialty dining options such as Chef's Table, Ultimate Balcony Dinner, Share, Salty Dog and Crab Shack.

Edited by Astro Flyer