Do you think RCI will continue to build "Oasis class" ships?

JAMESCC

I was thinking some of the Azamara ships were identical to the small Princess ship. Former Renaissance ships.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

I think you are right. Princess fares are considerably less, however. Azamara, Regent, SilverSea, and those are a little out of our budget range. Princess is still affordable. :)

I think you are right. Princess fares are considerably less, however. Azamara, Regent, SilverSea, and those are a little out of our budget range. Princess is still affordable. :)

My apologies, I thought you were willing to pay the higher fares

My apologies, I thought you were willing to pay the higher fares

No, you've put me in my place. I should have been more specific. Princess small ships are a little higher in fares and my thoughts were with them on my initial post. If RC could have a similar option, I would expect to pay more to board them than their behemoths. I would love to afford those ships you mentioned but we all, well most of us, have financial limitations.

That cruises ships would become much larger, only a couple of ports that might handle them. They would be more like a all inclusive vacation hotel. They would have tenders in prime locations that would transport new "cruisers" to the ship. I would operate much like a hotel 1 night or several nights.

I think the article was in Popular Science or Mechancs.

No, you've put me in my place. I should have been more specific. Princess small ships are a little higher in fares and my thoughts were with them on my initial post. If RC could have a similar option, I would expect to pay more to board them than their behemoths. I would love to afford those ships you mentioned but we all, well most of us, have financial limitations.

FWIW, I've seen sale price flyers that showed rates on Azamara very similar to JS prices.