Dream: Indian dishes

jgmpuma

Sorry, no pictures.

It comes out in two plates. One has an oval bowl of rice, papadam and three small ramekins of pickled veggies, riata and chili. The other plate has three large ramekins of the mains.

Vegetarian is always available. If you want meat (chicken, lamb etc) you'll need to order "Non Vegetarian" the night before. One of the vegetable proteins will be swapped out.

I'll place the three large ramekins around the rice plate. For me, having the two plates is very awkward.

I like this but always worry this will be the only vegan option every night!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The Indian is the 'always available' option. There's always a vegetarian option on the regular menu. Eggplant, lasagna, chili relleno, etc. My favorite is the yam, cheddar, cinnamon pot pie.

Check to see if it is vegan. Many times I've had paneer. Vegan is a bit difficult as most vegetarian items have dairy. Might want to 'treat it as an allergy' and order the night before.

Do a thread search for 'Vegan'. There's also a couple of good Paleo threads. Know it's not vegan but it shows what can be done within dietary restrictions.

Edited by SadieN

Indian vegetarian is available every night in MDR on all ships. Selection varies each night, just ask the waiter.

Liberty does not have the Tandoor lunch option. Tandoor is only on the Magic, Splendor, and Breeze, I think. Might be one other ship. I wish they had it on more ships, it is really good.

Edited by ABQrobin