shuttle from FLL to POM

mliu8888

We are 4 of us flying in FLL at 8:40am on the day boarding to NCL. Wondering should we book the shared shuttle $15/each (SAS, QLS, Go Shuttle, Jiffy Jeff) or the non-stop shuttle $19/each from FLL to POM. Will the shared shuttle take a long time to arrive to the port?

I got a MJS shared shuttle and from fort Lauderdale to POM it was around 45 minutes. It'll be a little longer from the airport though I would think. We we only had 6 people in our shared shuttle so only had 2 stops :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Whether or not a shared shuttle takes longer will depend on where the pax on the shuttle want to go. If they all want to go to POM, you will go direct to the port.

If the port is before other pax desired stops, you will go to the port first. So it really doesn't matter. Is $4pp that important to you?

As you are scheduled to land at 8:30, you will still be at the port before 11am, which is all you need, as boarding won't start before then.

As you are scheduled to land at 8:30, you will still be at the port before 11am, which is all you need, as boarding won't start before then.

I agree with Bruce, except I would qualify "IF" you land on time - weather, crew issue, mechanical delays, etc. can cause your flight to be delayed/cancelled. :eek: Hopefully you will be okay, but I would never book a flight to arrive the day of sailing.

Have a great cruise! :)

We've used MJS Transportation several times and they were great. We try to allow a good time cushion to get to the cruise port but I don't think it's ever taken us longer than 30 minutes. The state of Florida has done a lot of road construction between these two cities and by the POM so that it's a much faster trip.

Finally, I realize everyone has a different comfort level with travel plans but flying in the day of your cruise is really not that big of a deal. We've always done just that and never had a problem. Happy cruising.