When do I get Elite perks?

Go-Bucks!

I don't see why the OP is at all concerned about whether or they become Elite before the end of the cruise.

It never ceases to amaze me how some people assume some "meaning" into what is posted! It's usually wrong.

I merely asked a question because I didn't know the answer and figured I'd see if any of the CC family knew. I'm not CONCERNED about it! Just curious. :rolleyes:

The next cruise after becoming Elite will be about 50+ days long and will not be in a full suite so I will enjoy the laundry benefit.

BTW, the cruise when I earn the 15th and 16th cruise credits will be my 11th cruise on Princess; you don't have to complete 15 cruises, just 15 cruise credits. I noticed that several people mentioned that Elite starts at the 16th cruise but it's actually at the 16th cruise credit.

Edited by Go-Bucks!

It never ceases to amaze me how some people assume some "meaning" into what is posted! It's usually wrong.

I merely asked a question because I didn't know the answer and figured I'd see if any of the CC family knew. I'm not CONCERNED about it! Just curious. :rolleyes:

The next cruise after becoming Elite will be about 50+ days long and will not be in a full suite so I will enjoy the laundry benefit.

BTW, the cruise when I earn the 15th and 16th cruise credits will be my 11th cruise on Princess; you don't have to complete 15 cruises, just 15 cruise credits. I noticed that several people mentioned that Elite starts at the 16th cruise but it's actually at the 16th cruise credit.

Apologies if my reply offended. It was not intended. Simply trying to explain that in the case of a person staying in a suite, it doesn't matter if you get the credit at the start or the end of the cruise.

Hopefully you also noticed my earlier reply about the possibility of accelerated promotion and are fortunate enough to get the 'letter' at check in.

Kindest and again apologies for my clumsy drafting of one sentence in a series of what were intended to be reassuring posts based on personal experience of being in exactly the same situation.

CM

Edited by Corfe Mixture

If you go on a 20 day cruise (actually two 10 day cruise) but booked as 1. Do you get two mini bar setups or Judy one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You might get two mini bar setups. You'll definitely get two credits for the cruise. I booked a 14 day Alaska as one cruise . My acount got credited with two 7 day cruises instead of one 14 day.

And if you sail solo as I do...you can become Elite in only 8 cruises...as solo passengers earn 2 pts per cruise...:)