hotel- ariving FLL late, cruise from Miami

cruise cruise cruise

We've stayed at the Embassy Suites 17th St. before. It's close to the port. When we stayed they had a package you could book that included your transportation to the ship on their arranged buses. This hotel is nice because each room has a living room with sleeper sofa and a bedroom that can be king or 2 doubles.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I stayed in the 15FTL guesthouse and couldn't recommend it enough. Just a little place of about 6 rooms round a pool. Was really lovely family quiet place. Got an oober from there to POM in the morning, about 45 mins :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I would head to a downtown Miami hotel.

I agree staying IN Fort Lauderdale is the wrong direction.

I would want to sleep in, eat a nice breakfast, then have a short trip to the port.

Staying in Fort Lauderdale will just add time to your trip in the morning.

The hotels on Griffin Road and I95 are the furthest south that I would ever contemplate staying on an I95 hotel for safety reasons, but Dania isn't a bad idea.

We've stayed at the Embassy Suites 17th St. before. It's close to the port. When we stayed they had a package you could book that included your transportation to the ship on their arranged buses. This hotel is nice because each room has a living room with sleeper sofa and a bedroom that can be king or 2 doubles.

Sorry, I missed the part about you sailing out of Miami. Our family sailed NCL out of Miami last summer. We stayed at at Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown/ Brickell in Miami. It was a great area and the nicest Hampton Inn we'd ever seen. It was close to port too.