Port Everglades Parking

RSLeesburg

We are driving down to Port Everglades for our Harmony cruise, and wondered which parking lot is closest to the terminal?

I know everyone recommends Park n Go for cost/convenience - is it really that much better? We have never liked using shuttles, and the cost is not an issue for us - but, if the parking at the terminal is that inconvenient, then I would consider parking offsite. Thanks.

The parking lot is directly across from the ship, a very easy walk.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you. Do you know which terminal they use for Harmony? I assume that this is easily marked with signs but as this is first time driving down, it would help to know which terminal I should be looking for :D

Thank you. Do you know which terminal they use for Harmony? I assume that this is easily marked with signs but as this is first time driving down, it would help to know which terminal I should be looking for :D

Terminal 18, if you don't care about cost, then use the port parking.

I'm not sure that I remember seeing any signs directing you Terminal 18, but I promise you that you will not have any trouble finding Harmony. It will be the really big cruise ship that can be seem from quite a distance. There is a lot of port security along the roads in the port. Just stop and ask one of them if you still need help finding the ship or long term parking.

Edited by bigbeergut

Very well marked with signs.

Here is a map:

https://res-1.cloudinary.com/simpleview/image/upload/v1/clients/porteverglades/Port_Facilties_Map_UPDATED_August_5_2016_967fef41-99cb-400e-a99b-a0bbb8b935be.pdf

Another Park N Go fan. Luggage is taken from car and placed on shuttle and you are then deposited curbside at port. Mostly likely met by porters who take your luggage and on to checkin you go.

Debarkation....the most you will have to carry/wheel luggage from customs to curbside shuttle. They will then deliver you to your car and place luggage in your vehicle. So convenient!! We have used multiple times and are HUGE fans😊

I've done both port parking and Park N Go and I prefer the port parking...after waiting in line to get off the ship and to get through customs, the last thing we want to do is wait for an empty shuttle. The one time we did it we were the only ship in port, got off in the first group, and still had to wait in line for about 15 to 20 minutes while several shuttles came and went. There was no staff managing the line either, so people were trying to ignore the line and push to the front. The shuttle drove us right to our valet parked car, but the cars were parked like sardines so that the shuttles could barely get around the parking lot. IMO the only pro was the savings, so we decided that we will only use it for cruises 7 nights or longer.

Edited by royalcruz