Are there "must see" places or activities on Vista?

FLUFFLULA

Are there places on Vista that we should be sure to see/or things to do, other than the obvious ones, like the Skyride, Ropes course, IMAX and Thrill Theaters, and waterpark? We're on the 12/31 cruise so we know there will be some New Year's Eve activities, but are there other activities and/or places that we should look for or be sure to do?

Thanks in advance for any info you can share!

The ropes course and the Skyride are awesome to watch even if its not your cup of tea. The IMAX Theatre is phenominal. The Deli in the lido deck market place is especially good on Vista. I think the service was the best I have seen from carnival in two years.... the crew on Vista were all exceptional and friendly. Here are some links to video I took on the transatlantic cruise for you to check out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iY49eq82Iz8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMa5BCDK96c

The Deli in the lido deck market place is especially good on Vista. I think the service was the best I have seen from carnival in two years

when i was on the vista a few weeks ago, i noticed the deli was OK, a slight downgrade from my past experiences with the carnival deli. If you get a sandwich like the reuben or corn beef, they only put on a few slices of meat. In the past, the sandwich used to be a lot bigger and had a lot of meat.

Are there places on Vista that we should be sure to see/or things to do, other than the obvious ones, like the Skyride, Ropes course, IMAX and Thrill Theaters, and waterpark? We're on the 12/31 cruise so we know there will be some New Year's Eve activities, but are there other activities and/or places that we should look for or be sure to do?

I have another 3 weeks before I sail on her, but I plan on trying out the Chef's Table on deck four (Fee & reservations required). I also want to try Guys Burgers and Guys BBQ place. I have heard that the Red Frog Pub is nice, and family friendly in the early evening. The Havana Bar is getting good reviews for music and drinks in the evening. If you need quiet, adult time the Serenity Area is FWD from the slides. The Dive-In Movies at night have no fee. The IMAX I believe has a $10 pp fee. I don't know if the thrill theater has a fee.

We come back on the 24th and I plan on a full review with photos, so keep an eye out.

The IMAX I believe has a $10 pp fee. I don't know if the thrill theater has a fee.

Imax prices vary depending on what you want to watch. Movies are about $12 per person, imax documentary is about $5 per person. Thrill theater fee is about $5 per person.

A new ship is a must see all over.

Brewery tour was a lot of fun. It is on sea days and it's about $12 to do. Sign up early. Interesting to hear how the brewery was built and how they make the beer. Plus you get some! It's at the Red Frog Pub.

Appetizers there are $3.33 each but well work it.

Red Frog pub/brewery tour are must sees. Also Guys pig and Anchor BBQ which is only open from 12-2pm on sea days, its directly across from the red frog pub. The Sky bike is cool but if you could def try and make it your first thing. We went right to it before we left port and we only waited 15-maybe 20mins....we heard stories of ppl waiting two hours. If you see a dozen or more ppl in line forget about it. They have a salad bar in the serenity area that is really good but also only open for a few hours during the day.

Would this be considered a cutback?? Or a Sliceback??

Good one! I always get the roasted turkey at the deli and on Vista i found they were putting a ton of meat on it but i didn't try the other sandwiches.