Vista deck (deck 8) on S-class

cheffip

Usually budget dictates that we travel in an inside (which I actually don't mind) but we got a good deal on a 1c on Silhouette, starboard side a few cabins back of the rear elevators.

Any nasties to be aware of on this deck that I'm missing, e.g. window cleaning gear etc.? We're hoping of course that it's a nice view :)

Edited by cheffip

You might start here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=911018

If you still have questions, someone will surely be able to help. nKeep in mind that on any deck, there are some cabins that are better than others.

Good luck

Thanks for the suggestion. The one review of my exact cabin was very positive :)

That is an excellent location ... I can see no problems with it. There are cabins above and below it so noise shouldn't be an issue.

The only thing I would point out is that the S class ships don't have rear elevators (or stairs for that matter). You are probably referring to the midship elevators ... in which case, you've picked a very nice location which is convenient to just about everything on the ship.

Phil? We are in 8224 on Reflection next month.

Hi Holly

Good to hear from you! Our Silhouette cabin is 8268 so a little further back than yours on Reflection. Let me know how you find the location but it sounds great. Have a great cruise!