Dirt cheap balcony rooms available for 12/11 Breakaway sailing

We booked this one, GTY was super cheap, but it was actually almost the same price to do the free at Sea free third guest (DS) and free drinks. Ended up being $2100 for the three of us/fees/taxes/free drinks. Balcony sandwiched between other rooms on 9. We can drive to NY so think its a great deal.

We booked this one, GTY was super cheap, but it was actually almost the same price to do the free at Sea free third guest (DS) and free drinks. Ended up being $2100 for the three of us/fees/taxes/free drinks. Balcony sandwiched between other rooms on 9. We can drive to NY so think its a great deal.

there were a lot of weird pricings on this sailing inside and OV were more than a non guarantee balc at one point. then the price was virtually the same.

there were a lot of weird pricings on this sailing inside and OV were more than a non guarantee balc at one point. then the price was virtually the same.

Ya, I noticed that too. Honestly, we didn't really have plans for a cruise until the spring, but this one just popped up and the price was so great I couldn't pass it up. Who knows why the pricing is so odd on some of these sailings...

were you aware of potential noise from above 14 depending on location

I was concerned too, but I found a CC member review of the exact same room I am staying and they said:

"Clean and plenty of room for 2 adult and 2 small children. We were a bit worried about being on the 14th deck and having the pool deck right above us (read some reviews about noise). I can honestly say that there was little to no noise and the children never had a hard time going to sleep."

Ya, I noticed that too. Honestly, we didn't really have plans for a cruise until the spring, but this one just popped up and the price was so great I couldn't pass it up. Who knows why the pricing is so odd on some of these sailings...

apr 23 on BA inside guar is 829, inside is 669 as is midship inside and fam inside is 829

weird. sept cruise on BA has balcony 100 cheaper than guar.

Did you have to make an additional payment, or did they just switch you because you asked?

They switched me with no additional fee. I was pleasantly surprised. She put me on hold to get a Supervisor to see what they could do and the Supervisor allowed a switch to MX. Didn't realize it was a Mid-Ship until I received the updated documents about 5 minutes after the call.

Edited by Kilmar